Agra to Delhi Buses
Agra to Delhi Bus Route Details
|Number of AC Buses from Agra to Delhi||29|
|Number of Non AC Buses from Agra to Delhi||1|
|First Bus time from Agra to Delhi||00:00|
|Last Bus time from Agra to Delhi||23:00|
|Starting fare from Agra to Delhi|
|Avg bus duration from Agra to Delhi||4hr 1min|
About Agra To Delhi Bus
Agra To Delhi Bus Travel Time and Fare
First Bus From Agra To Delhi
Last Bus From Agra To Delhi
Fastest Bus From Agra To Delhi
Agra to Delhi Bus Types
Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper A/C (2+2) Bus
A/C Seater (2+2)
Volvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1)
Non A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) / Non A/C Seater (2+2)
Offers on Agra to Delhi Bus Ticket Booking
The current bus offers by ixigo are:
Details about Agra to Delhi Bus Booking
Places to visit in Delhi:
- Red Fort
- Qutub Minar
- Humayun’s Tomb
- India Gate
- Jama Maszid
- Lotus Temple
- Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Connaught Place
- Chandni Chowk
- Hauz Khas
- Sarojini Nagar Market
What is the best time to visit Delhi?
Why is Delhi famous?
How many days are sufficient for Delhi?
Top Bus Routes from Agra
Top Bus Routes to Delhi
Boarding Points in Agra
- Nh 2 kuberpur jodha hotel
- Rajkalpana travels taj view crossing chauraha opp.hotel taj inn fatehabad road agra
- G.S.plaza Nagla Rambakhh
- kuberpur aagra Kuberpur Toll Plaza
- Mg Road Opp. Imperial Hotel
- Zero point kuberpur yamuna express
- Under Kuberpur Fly Over
- Aman Dhaba
- Nr. Indian Oil Petrol Pump AGRA I.S.B.T
- Bihari ji family restaurant kuberpur (Agra) Kuberpur (Agra)
- O Point Yamuna EXP
- NH-2 M.g. Road opp imperial hotel agra
- A.K Family Dhaba
- shop no.2 baluganj near petrol pump
- Agra Fort
- WATER BOX
- Agra Kuberpur Chauraha
- Agra near kuberpur
- Shree Krishna Dhaba
Dropping Points in Delhi
- Akshardham temple
- Kashmiri Gate
- Akshardham metro station
- Akshardham Metro station
- Kashmere Gate
- PARKING NO. 1 OPPO EDM MALL NEXT TO MARUTI SUZUKI SHOWROOM ANAND VIHAR
- Mori Gate
- Akshardham Metro Station Rajkalpana Travels
- Kashmiri Gate No 1
- Kashmiri Gate
- Mahalaxmi Bus Service
- Mori Gate Gol Chakar
- Shop No-9
- Ambedkar Market
- Near Kashmiri Gate
- Matro Gate No-1
- Panwar Travels Metro Pillar No. 213 Anand Vihar (Delhi)
- Anand Vihar Indian Patrol Pump
- Shop No-3 And 4A
- Gurukul shantidham ashram
- Gokhle market
- Kaushambi bus stand ke aagey edm mall parking no 1()
- Botanical garden metro station noida 37
- Sarai kale khan near nizamuddin railway station
- R.K Asharam
- ANAND VIHAR
- Ananad Vihar
- Kashmiri Gate
- NEAR ISBT KASHMERE GATE
- Ashram Chowk
Agra to Delhi Buses - FAQs
Q. How much will be the cheapest bus fare from Agra to Delhi?
A. When travelling from Agra to Delhi, the cheapest bus fare is ₹357. Book Now
Q. How many buses ply on Agra to Delhi route?
A. When travelling on Agra to Delhi, 30 buses ply on this route if booked through ixigo.
Q. How long does it take to go from Agra to Delhi by bus?
A. By bus, it takes around 4hr 1min to reach from Agra to Delhi. Click here to book
Q. What is the departure time of the first bus from Agra to Delhi?
A. The departure time of the first bus from Agra to Delhi is at 00:00.
Q. What is the departure time of the last bus from Delhi to Agra?
A. The departure time of the last bus from Delhi to Agra is at 23:00.
Q. Which is the fastest bus on Agra to Delhi route?
A. From Agra to Delhi, the fastest bus for this route is Raj Kalpana Travels Pvt Ltd. The departure time of the fastest bus on this route is 03:06.
Q. Which bus operators offer the cheapest fare from Agra to Delhi?
A. While travelling from Agra to Delhi, DAUGHTERS OF ASHOK TOUR AND TRAVELS provide the cheapest fare.
Q. What is the best way to book bus tickets from Agra to Delhi online on ixigo?
A. The best way to book bus tickets from Agra to Delhi easily is on ixigo using these simple steps:
1. Simply visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Love window seats? Select seats on ixigo based on your preference! After that, click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Choose an offer. ixigo always has exciting cashback and deals to offer along with ixigo money!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and your booking will be confirmed!
Q. What are some of the payment options for booking Agra to Delhi bus tickets on ixigo?
A. ixigo supports all major payment methods so you can book your Agra to Delhi bus tickets without any hassles. So whether you choose to pay with Credit/Debit Card, Net banking or Wallets(Free Charge, PayU, Amazon), booking tickets has never been easier!