Chennai to Hyderabad Buses
Chennai to Hyderabad Bus Route Details
|Number of AC Buses from Chennai to Hyderabad||5|
|Number of Non AC Buses from Chennai to Hyderabad||0|
|First Bus time from Chennai to Hyderabad||18:30|
|Last Bus time from Chennai to Hyderabad||22:15|
|Starting fare from Chennai to Hyderabad|
|Avg bus duration from Chennai to Hyderabad||10hr 45min|
About Chennai To Hyderabad Bus
Chennai To Hyderabad Bus Travel Time and Fare
First Bus From Chennai To Hyderabad
Last Bus From Chennai To Hyderabad
Fastest Bus From Chennai To Hyderabad
Chennai to Hyderabad Bus Types
Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper A/C (2+2) Bus
A/C Seater (2+2)
Volvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1)
Non A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) / Non A/C Seater (2+2)
Offers on Chennai to Hyderabad Bus Ticket Booking
The current bus offers by ixigo are:
Chennai to Hyderabad Bus Booking Details
Places to visit in Hyderabad:
- Nehru Zoological Park
- Taj Falaknuma Palace
- Golconda Fort
- Lumbini park
- Salar Jung Museum
- Chowmahalla Palace
- Purani Haveli
- Nizam’s Museum
- Madina Market
- Osman Sagar Lake
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam
- Ramoji Filmcity
What is the best time to visit Hyderabad?
What is Hyderabad famous for?
How many days are sufficient for Hyderabad?
Top Bus Routes from Chennai
Top Bus Routes to Hyderabad
Boarding Points in Chennai
- Chennai Madhavaram Bus Terminus
- NAVALUR TOLL
- sathyabama univercity OMR
- SRP TOOLS
- Tidel Park
- Madhya Kailash temple
- Anna university
- Ashok Pillar
- Annanagar West
- Lucas TVS
- DRJ Hospitals
- Kolathur - Reliance Digital
- Retteri Junction
- Madhavaram Roundtana
- Redhills Tollgate
- RMK Engg College
- Tada - Sricity
- Shollinganallur Thuraipakkam T. Nagar (Pickup Van-Bus) Perungudi Adyar Guindy Central (Pickup Van-Bus) Egmore (Pickup Van-Bus) Koyambedu Anna nagar Padi Kolathur Retteri Madhavaram Puzhal Red Hills Toll Gate RMK College Gummadipundi Muttukadu Uthandi Toll Plaza Koyambedu Padi
Dropping Points in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad Mgbs
- Kphb Colony
- Bhel Depot X Road-rc Puram
- Ramoji film City
- LB Nagar
- Lakdi Ka Pool
- S R Nagar
- E S I
- Bharath Nagar
- LB NAGAR - Near Orange Travels Office
- Kothapet - Near Relience Tower
- Dilsukhnagar - Near Rajadhani Theater
- Lakdikapool - Near Bank Of Baroda
- Paradise Fire Station
- Suchitra - Beside Hotel Surabhi Pride
- Dundigal Orange Tours and Travels garage
- near ORR
- Dilsukhnagar - Near Megha Theatre
- Nampally - Near Hotel Gateway
- Shah Travels Nampaly
- Paradise Fire Station
- Suchitra -Opposite to Swagath Grand Hotel
- Beside Metro Super market
- Ameerpet- Near Big Bazar
- Sr Nagar- Near Orange Travels Office
- Metro Piller No 1017
- Opp Sr nagar Bus stop
- Kukatpally - Metro Police Station
- KPHB - Near Ramdevrao Hospital
- Miyapur - Near Samsung Plaza
- Bachupally:Near signal towards miyapur route
Chennai to Hyderabad Buses - FAQs
Q. What is the cheapest bus fare between Chennai and Hyderabad?
A. The cheapest bus price between Chennai and Hyderabad is ₹1300. Book Now
Q. Currently, how many buses run from Chennai to Hyderabad?
A. Currently, 5 buses run from Chennai to Hyderabad when you book thorough ixigo & avail discount on bus tickets booking.
Q. How long does it take to travel from Chennai to Hyderabad via bus?
A. It takes roughly around 10hr 45min to travel from Chennai to Hyderabad via bus. Check here to book Bus Ticket
Q. At what time does the first Chennai to Hyderabad bus depart?
A. The first Chennai to Hyderabad bus of the day departs at 18:30
Q. What time does the last bus to Hyderabad leave from Chennai?
A. The last bus to Hyderabad leaves from Chennai at 22:15.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel with when going form Chennai to Hyderabad?
A. The fastest bus to travel with when going from Chennai to Hyderabad is YBM Travels. Also, the earliest departure time for this route is 20:15.
Q. Between Chennai and Hyderabad, which bus operators provide the lowest fares?
A. Between Chennai and Hyderabad, Orange Tours and Travels provide the lowest bus fares.
Q. What are the steps for booking bus tickets online from Chennai to Hyderabad on ixigo?
A. Below are the steps for booking bus tickets from Chennai to Hyderabad online on ixigo:
1. Just visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Next, enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on search.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats. After that, click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the passenger details.
7. Choose an offer. ixigo always has exciting cashback and deals to offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and you are all set!
Q. List all the payment methods supported by ixigo for booking Chennai to Hyderabad bus tickets.
A. All major payment methods are supported by ixigo so you can book your Chennai to Hyderabad bus tickets with ease! Book your tickets today and make your payment with any of these options:
a. Net banking
b. Credit/Debit Card
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)