Delhi to Chandigarh Buses
- Zakir Hussain Road Garden
- Sukhna Lake
- Rock Garden
- Sector 17 Market
- Government Museum and Art Gallery
- Japanese Garden
- Leisure Valley
- Mohali Cricket Stadium
- Terraced Garden
- Shanti Kunj
- Garden of Senses
- National Gallery of Portraits
- ISKCON Temple
- International Doll Museum
- Chandigarh Capitol Complex
Top Bus Routes from Delhi
Top Bus Routes to Chandigarh
Boarding Points in Delhi
Dropping Points in Chandigarh
Delhi to Chandigarh Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Delhi and Chandigarh, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Delhi and Chandigarh, the lowest bus fare is ₹999. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Delhi and Chandigarh route?
A. For the route between Delhi and Chandigarh, 7 are available for the commute. Here, You can check bus tickets booking services.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Delhi to Chandigarh by bus?
A. To travel from Delhi to Chandigarh, it takes around 5hr 6min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Delhi to Chandigarh?
A. 02:30 is when the first bus leaves from Delhi to Chandigarh.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Delhi to Chandigarh ?
A. 21:15 is when the last bus leaves from Delhi to Chandigarh.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Delhi from Chandigarh?
A. To travel from Delhi to Chandigarh, Vijay Tour And TravelsPACK GLASS bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Delhi and Chandigarh?
A. On the route between Delhi and Chandigarh, Asian Bus Express operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Delhi to Chandigarh bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Delhi to Chandigarh bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Delhi to Chandigarh bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Delhi to Chandigarh bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)