Delhi to Kasol Buses
Top Bus Routes from Delhi
Top Bus Routes to Kasol
Boarding Points in Delhi
Dropping Points in Kasol
Delhi to Kasol Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Delhi and Kasol, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Delhi and Kasol, the lowest bus fare is ₹1300. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Delhi and Kasol route?
A. For the route between Delhi and Kasol, 9 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Delhi to Kasol by bus?
A. To travel from Delhi to Kasol, it takes around 12hr 57min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Delhi to Kasol?
A. 17:00 is when the first bus leaves from Delhi to Kasol.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Delhi to Kasol ?
A. 21:30 is when the last bus leaves from Delhi to Kasol.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Delhi from Kasol?
A. To travel from Delhi to Kasol, Delhi Travels Height bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Delhi and Kasol?
A. On the route between Delhi and Kasol, Himalayan Nomad (KTC) operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Delhi to Kasol bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Delhi to Kasol bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Delhi to Kasol bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Delhi to Kasol bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
a. Credit/Debit Card
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)