Goa to Aurangabad Buses
Goa to Aurangabad Bus Route Details
|Number of AC Buses from Goa to Aurangabad||1|
|Number of Non AC Buses from Goa to Aurangabad||1|
|First Bus time from Goa to Aurangabad||18:00|
|Last Bus time from Goa to Aurangabad||19:00|
|Starting fare from Goa to Aurangabad|
|Avg bus duration from Goa to Aurangabad||16hr 33min|
About Goa To Aurangabad Bus
Goa To Aurangabad Bus Travel Time and Fare
First Bus From Goa To Aurangabad
Last Bus From Goa To Aurangabad
Fastest Bus From Goa To Aurangabad
Goa to Aurangabad Bus Types
Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper A/C (2+2) Bus
A/C Seater (2+2)
Volvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1)
Non A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) / Non A/C Seater (2+2)
Offers on Goa to Aurangabad Bus Ticket Booking
The current bus offers by ixigo are:
Top Bus Routes from Goa
Top Bus Routes to Aurangabad
Boarding Points in Goa
- Madgaon-Kadamba Bus Stand Parking Ponda - Farmagudi Circle (Opp. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Fort) Panjim-Behind Kadamba Bus Stand
- Nr Ritz Classic Restaurant EDC Complex
- Patto Porvorim - Hotel Tapasvi (Opp. MAll De Goa) Mapusa-Opp Taxi Stand Pernem (Malpem) -Opp. Bharat Petrol Pump Banda - Opp. Bus Stand Sawantwadi By Pass - Hotel Achari Zarap (H P Petrol Pump) Kudal - Satyam Hotel Oros - Opp. Ravalnath Mandir
- Near Oros Post Office Kasal - S T Stand Kankavali - Ganesh Prasad Travels Madgaon- inside k t c bus stand
- Banda- katta corner vishal travels
- Mapusa- paulo travels opp taxi stand
- Panjim near ktc bus stand
- paulo terminal
- Porvorim opp mall de goa near vada kombda restaurant
- Malpem - opp bharat petrol pump
- Sawantwadi- zarap junction by pass
- Oros- near ramlee inn lodge.nh 66 highway.
- Vaibhavwadi sambhaji chowk
- Kudal-near satyam hotel
- Kankavli- Ganesh Prasad Travels near bus stand
- Talere - bus stand
- Kasal st stand
- Nandgaon tita nandgaon
Dropping Points in Aurangabad
- Newasa Phata
- Near Waluj Bus Stand-Aurangabad
- Opp Hotel Oasis Pandharpur
- Opp Hotel Panchwati Parking
- Near Baba Petrol Pump
- Eassy Day Mall
- Near Shahnoor Miya Darga Road
- Panchvati hotel bus parking
Goa to Aurangabad Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Goa and Aurangabad, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Goa and Aurangabad, the lowest bus fare is ₹1500. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Goa and Aurangabad route?
A. For the route between Goa and Aurangabad, 2 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Goa to Aurangabad by bus?
A. To travel from Goa to Aurangabad, it takes around 16hr 33min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Goa to Aurangabad?
A. 18:00 is when the first bus leaves from Goa to Aurangabad.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Goa to Aurangabad ?
A. 19:00 is when the last bus leaves from Goa to Aurangabad.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Goa from Aurangabad?
A. To travel from Goa to Aurangabad, Prasanna Purple Grand bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Goa and Aurangabad?
A. On the route between Goa and Aurangabad, Paulo Travels Private Limited. operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Goa to Aurangabad bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Goa to Aurangabad bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Goa to Aurangabad bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Goa to Aurangabad bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
a. Credit/Debit Card
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)