Goa to Mumbai Buses
Top Bus Routes from Goa
Top Bus Routes to Mumbai
Boarding Points in Goa
Dropping Points in Mumbai
Goa to Mumbai Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Goa and Mumbai, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Goa and Mumbai, the lowest bus fare is ₹700. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Goa and Mumbai route?
A. For the route between Goa and Mumbai, 3 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Goa to Mumbai by bus?
A. To travel from Goa to Mumbai, it takes around 13hr 55min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Goa to Mumbai?
A. 16:30 is when the first bus leaves from Goa to Mumbai.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Goa to Mumbai ?
A. 17:30 is when the last bus leaves from Goa to Mumbai.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Goa from Mumbai?
A. To travel from Goa to Mumbai, PVS Travels (Mumbai) bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Goa and Mumbai?
A. On the route between Goa and Mumbai, Manish Tours & Travels (Goa) operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Goa to Mumbai bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Goa to Mumbai bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Goa to Mumbai bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Goa to Mumbai bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
a. Credit/Debit Card
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)