GSRTC Online Booking and Bus Routes:Travellers can make their GSRTC online bus ticket booking using ixigo app for a comfortable and seamless travel experience.
ixigo has recently acquired AbhiBus, a popular bus booking portal. You can enjoy the same, feature-packed experience of booking GSRTC bus tickets on AbhiBus.
Book bus tickets for popular GSRTC bus routes:
How to book GSRTC Bus Tickets online?
- GSRTC online bus ticket booking can be made using the ixigo app or ixigo website.
- Customers can check GSRTC bus routes, timings, price details, arrival and departure timetable conveniently on ixigo.
- Customers can use any payment mode of their choice (Credit card/ debit card/ netbanking/ UPI) to book their tickets
- Once you have done the booking, please show your ticket on mobile at the time of travelling.
- In case of any query, ixigo customer support is always available with a 24x7 chat system, along with a dedicated customer helpline and Email-ID.
Discounts & Offers on GSRTC Bus Ticket BookingCheck the latest deals on GSRTC bus tickets on the ixigo offers page and get the best deal on your booking. Another advantage of booking GSRTC bus tickets on ixigo is that you can avail exclusive offers from e-wallets and several leading banks. Here you can find the latest bus tickets offers and coupons codes for your bus booking on ixigo.
The current bus offers on GSRTC bus ticket booking by ixigo are:
- Save up to ₹500 on GSRTC bus bookings: Use coupon code BUS500 and get flat 6% upto ₹500 ixigo money on your GSRTC bus ticket booking. Note: No minimum booking amount required!
- Save FLAT 15% on your first bus booking: Book your GSRTC bus using coupon code NEW15 and get flat 15% upto ₹200 ixigo money on your booking. Note: No minimum booking amount required!
GSRTC Bus TypesGSRTC provides punctual, seamless and comfortable bus services in a number of categories:
- Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper A/C (2+2): These GSRTC buses are made by Volvo, Scania and Mercedes-Benz. They are semi sleeper buses with amenities like reclining seats, LED TV, water bottles, face wipes and blankets.
- A/C Seater (2+1): These buses are very comfortable and a very popular option for a budget-friendly, air-conditioned travel mode offered by GSRTC.
- Volvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1): This is an expensive bus service provided by GSRTC that serves as an alternative to AC train coaches. LED TV with popular movies is provided in these buses for every berth along with blankets, face wipes and water bottles.
- Gurjarnagri Express Non-AC Buses: This is a non-air-conditioned bus service having 2+2 push back seats. These buses run through major cities like Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Surat.
- Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+2) Buses: These buses provide travellers with water bottles, blankets, pillows, mobile charging ports and television facility.
- A/C Seater (2+1): These buses provide water bottles, blankets and television facility to travellers.
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) / NON A/C Seater (2+2): These buses provide Television facility to travellers but they do not provide any blankets or water bottles.
Features of GSRTC Buses
- The entertainment facilities (movies, videos, audio) on the bus makes the journey even more enjoyable.
- All the buses run by GSRTC are provided with air suspension and wide seats for better comfort.
- Travellers are also provided water bottles, blankets, facial wipes, etc. Apart from these features, no noise, no jerks and enough space for luggage make the travel experience a comfortable one.
The GSRTC - Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is a public road transport bus service operated by the Gujarat state government. It provides bus service to towns and cities within Gujarat as well as to adjoining states. It is headquartered in Naroda, Ahmedabad. GSRTC ticket booking facility is available for all state buses and is a comfortable, user-friendly booking experience. Also, GSRTC bus booking has been a reliable mode of transport from the point of view of safety and affordability since 1960.
Bus Services by GSRTC
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation provides regular bus services as well as chartered services. Customers can rent GSRTC Volvo, Volvo Sleeper, AC Seater, AC Sleeper, Sleeper, Gurjarnagari, Express, Ordinary, Intercity Express school/ college gatherings, weddings, leisure purposes using the GSRTC online booking service. They can even book special GSRTC devotional packages to popular pilgrimage destinations like Ambaji, Pavagadh, Mata na madh, Somnath and Dwarka among many others.
GSRTC Bus Pass InformationGSRTC provides various bus passes and free passes. Below are the details -
- GSRTC Monthly Pass: This pass provides great concessions to daily passengers. With this pass, travellers can travel unlimited between two specific destinations on Express, Gurjarnagri and local buses at about 50 percent discount.
- GSRTC Student Pass: Students can get weekly (minimum charge ₹250), monthly (minimum charge ₹500), quarterly (minimum charge ₹1500) or even a six-month validity pass (minimum charge ₹2000) issued by GSRTC. This pass gives them a minimum of 20 percent flat discount over the original rate, and the monthly pass even provides a concession of 50 percent.
- GSRTC Senior Citizen Pass: Travellers above the age of 60 can get 60 percent discount in GSRTC buses with this pass.
What are the concessions given by GSRTC?GSRTC provides a number of concessions on GSRTC online bus booking. Concession is provided to all of these categories of citizens:
- Free ticket for 0 to 4 year-old children.
- Half ticket for 5 to 11 year-old children.
- Free ticket for female students, physically handicapped persons and blind persons with one attendant.
- 50 percent discount for sports persons participating in government-organized tournaments.
- 50 percent discount for cancer patients with one attendant.
- Free ticket for freedom fighters and widows of freedom fighters
- 10 percent discount on advance booking of return journey tickets.
- 5 percent discount on advance booking for a group of four or more travellers.
- Free ticket for press reporters, AIR journalists etc. within Gujarat state limits.
GSRTC Booking FAQs
Q. What is the age limit set by GSRTC to book a half ticket?
Q. Is it required to carry an e-ticket printout while boarding the GSRTC bus?
Q. Can I update ticket details after booking my seat on a GSRTC bus?
Q. How can I get a second copy of my GSRTC bus ticket?
Q. Is any ID proof required while travelling with GSRTC?
Q. What is the current booking in GSRTC?
Q. How can I track my GSRTC bus?
- Visit www.gsrtc.in/vehcleStatus/
- Next step is to enter your PNR number
- You can also use the vehicle number or tripcode
- The next page will provide you all the necessary details for tracking the bus
Q. Can GSRTC bus e-tickets be transferred if needed?