About HR (Haryana Roadways)
Haryana Roadways State Transport (HR) is the public transport service in the North Indian state of Haryana. Haryana Roadways is a major function of the Haryana transport department and also the principal service provider for passenger transport in the state. Haryana Roadways bus booking is an easy and convenient process for passengers, and the consistency in quality and punctuality of Haryana Roadways have earned the bus service a name for itself in all neighbouring states including Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. Therefore, Haryana Roadways bus booking is the number one choice of passengers for 1116 inter-state and 446 intra-state transportation.
Bus Services by Haryana Roadways
Haryana Roadways provides regular as well as chartered bus services. Customers can rent Volvo, Sleeper, AC Seater, Sleeper, Ordinary and Intercity buses for school/ college gatherings, weddings, leisure purposes using the Haryana Roadways online booking service.
How to book Haryana Roadways Bus Tickets online?
- Haryana Roadways online bus ticket booking can be made using the ixigo app or ixigo website.
- Customers can use any payment mode of their choice (Credit card/ debit card/ netbanking/ UPI) to book their tickets and simply carry their mobile tickets after the booking gets confirmed.
- In case of any query, ixigo customer support is always available with a 24x7 chat system, along with a dedicated customer helpline and Email-ID.
- All online transactions on ixigo.com are safe and secure.
- Customers can also check bus routes, timings, price details, arrival and departure timetable conveniently on ixigo.
Haryana Roadways Bus TypesHaryana Roadways provides comfortable passenger services in a wide variety of buses:
- Star Cruiser: These are Mercedes Benz multi-axle buses providing all sorts of facilities to passengers like LED tv, adjustable seats, wide luggage space, water bottles, face towels etc.
- Haryana Gaurav: These are deluxe seater buses running on popular routes like Faridabad-Delhi and Gurgaon- Chandigarh. These air-conditioned buses are extremely popular with passengers for long routes as they provide deluxe services at ordinary fares.
- Haryana Shakti: These buses make up the majority of Haryana Roadways fleet of buses. This is an ordinary bus service that runs in each and every district of Haryana including Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Kaithal, Sirsa and more. Haryana Shakti buses are extremely economical.
Tata Marcopolo AC buses: These buses are run by Haryana Roadways for city use and are greatly favoured by daily commuters. These low-floor buses provide air-conditioned commute facilities for office-goers, students and many others.
Apart from these popular buses, there are various other buses to select for Haryana Roadways online bus ticket booking like Haryana Uday, Saarthi, Haryana Pragati etc.
- Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+2) Buses: These buses provide water bottles, blankets, pillows, mobile charging ports and television facility to travellers.
- A/C Seater (2+1): These buses provide water bottles, blankets, tinted glasses, curtains, FM Radio and television facility to travellers.
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) / NON A/C Seater (2+2): These buses provide wide luggage space to travellers but they do not provide any blankets or water bottles.
Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Information
- Haryana Roadways issues bus passes under the ‘smart card’ scheme. With this scheme, passengers can buy smart cards or green cards at Rs.50 and get up to 10% discount. These bus passes have a two-year validity.
- The passes are valid only in Standard buses and Haryana Uday buses (CNG Standard Buses).
- Haryana Roadways issues computerised bus passes with holograms and photographs of the applicants.
Popular Haryana Roadways Bus RoutesSome of the most popular Haryana Roadways bus routes are:
Features of Haryana Roadways Buses
- The entertainment facilities (movies, videos, audio) on the bus makes the journey even more enjoyable.
- All the buses run by Haryana Roadways are provided with air suspension and wide seats for better comfort.
- Enquiry counters, waiting lounge, safe drinking water, cycle/scooter/car parking stand, Yatri Niwas for night stay, cloak rooms and shops selling essential items with fixed prices on display are provided for passengers at bus depots.
- Travellers are also provided water bottles, blankets, facial wipes, etc. Apart from these features, no noise, no jerks and enough space for luggage make the travel experience a comfortable one.
What are the concessions given by Haryana Roadways?Haryana Roadways provides a number of concessions on Haryana Roadways online bus booking.
Free service is provided to all of these categories of citizens:
- Free services for women and children up to 15 years of age on Rakshabandhan.
- Writers decorated by the Haryana Government for Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Sanskrit literature.
- Decorated folk artists.
- Freedom fighters, widows of freedom fighters.
- Members and ex-members of the Parliament.
- Members and ex members of the state legislature.
- Blind persons, mentally disabled persons, deaf and dumb persons, physically disabled persons.
- Journalists upto 4000 km.
- Persons seeking employment can get free services till Chandigarh and Delhi.
- Decorated sportspersons.
- Widows of army men (including air and naval army) belonging to Haryana.
- Persons suffering from Thalassemia with one attendant.
Haryana Roadways (HR) Booking FAQs
Q. What is the age limit for a half ticket passenger in Haryana Roadways?
Q. Is it required to take the printout of bus e-ticket while travelling with Haryana Roadways?
Q. Can I update my bus ticket details after booking with Haryana Roadways?
Q. I have lost my Haryana Roadways bus ticket, what do I do?
Q. Do you need ID proof to travel on a Haryana Roadways bus?
Q. Is a Haryana Roadways bus e-ticket transferable?