Hyderabad to Madurai Buses
Hyderabad to Madurai Bus Route Details
|Number of AC Buses from Hyderabad to Madurai||4|
|Number of Non AC Buses from Hyderabad to Madurai||0|
|First Bus time from Hyderabad to Madurai||16:00|
|Last Bus time from Hyderabad to Madurai||16:50|
|Starting fare from Hyderabad to Madurai|
|Avg bus duration from Hyderabad to Madurai||15hr 45min|
Hyderabad To Madurai Bus Information
Hyderabad To Madurai Bus Timing and Fare
Fastest Bus From Hyderabad To Madurai
First Bus From Hyderabad To Madurai
Last Bus From Hyderabad To Madurai
Hyderabad to Madurai Bus Types
Semi Sleeper A/C Bus (2+2) On Hyderabad to Madurai
A/C Seater (2+2) on Hyderabad to Madurai
Volvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) On Hyderabad to Madurai
Non A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) / Non A/C Seater (2+2) On Hyderabad to Madurai
Offers on Hyderabad to Madurai Bus Ticket Booking
The current bus offers by ixigo are:
Top Bus Routes from Hyderabad
Top Bus Routes to Madurai
Boarding Points in Hyderabad
- Moosapet (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Nizampet X Roads
- Bharathnagar (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Vv Nagar
- Erragadda (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Esi (Pickup Van/Bus)
- S.R. Nager (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Amerpet(Van Pickup)
- Miyapur X Road
- Panjaguta(Van Pickup)
- Gachibowli (Miyapur)
- Paradise(Van Pickup) (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Ashok Nagar (Bhel)
- Lakdi Ka Pool(Van Pickup)
- Mehdipatnam (Pickup Van/Bus)
- Shad Nager
- Erragada (Pickup Van-Bus)
- Mooosapet (Pickup Van-Bus)
- Sr Nagar (Pickup Van-Bus)
- Ameerpet (Pickup Van-Bus)
- Secunderabad (Pickup Van-Bus)
- Allwin X Road
- Paradis (Pickup Van-Bus)
- Rajendranagar (Pickup Van-Bus)
- Suchitra -Opposite to Swagath Grand Hotel
- Beside Metro Super market 7
- Bowenpally 7
- Flyover ending
- Towards Kukatpally road 7
- Kukatpally-Near Airtel Store 7
- KPHB - Near Ramdevrao Hospital 7
- Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump 7
- Near Fire station (Pickup Van-Bus) Miyapur - Near Samsung Plaza 7
- Near Orange Travels 7
- Allywn X Road
- Near Orange Travels Office
- Bata Showroom 7
- Sr Nagar- Near Orange Travels Office
- Metro Piller No 1017
- Opp Sr nagar Bus stop (Pickup Van-Bus) Chandanagar 7
- Ashok Nagar 7
- Ameerpet - Opp Big Bazaar (Pickup Van-Bus) BHEL Opp BAJAJ Electronics 7
- Opp Kaman
- Towards Patancheru Road 7
- Panja Gutta -Near Red Rose Hotel (Pickup Van-Bus) ramachandra puram 7
- Pantancheru after bus stand 7
- Lakdikapool - Near Bank Of Baroda (Pickup Van-Bus) Mehdipatnam -Near Orange Travels Office
- Pillar No 53 And 54 RAJENDRA NAGER PILLER NO 216 NEAR BAJAJ ELETROINCS 7
- Near Parivar dhaba 7
- Near ORR Entrance 7
- flyover ending 7
Dropping Points in Madurai
- Mattuthavani bus stand
- kodai Road
- Fathima College
- FATHIMA COLLEGE
- Madurai - Mattuthavani
- Thuvariman Bypass
- Periyar Bus Stand
Hyderabad to Madurai Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Hyderabad and Madurai, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Hyderabad and Madurai, the lowest bus fare is ₹2700. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Hyderabad and Madurai route?
A. For the route between Hyderabad and Madurai, 4 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Hyderabad to Madurai by bus?
A. To travel from Hyderabad to Madurai, it takes around 15hr 45min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Hyderabad to Madurai?
A. 16:00 is when the first bus leaves from Hyderabad to Madurai.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Hyderabad to Madurai ?
A. 16:50 is when the last bus leaves from Hyderabad to Madurai.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Hyderabad from Madurai?
A. To travel from Hyderabad to Madurai, Kallada Tours and Travels bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Hyderabad and Madurai?
A. On the route between Hyderabad and Madurai, Kallada Tours and Travels operators charge the least.
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Hyderabad to Madurai bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Hyderabad to Madurai bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods: Credit/Debit Card, Net banking, Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU