Indore to Betul Buses
Top Bus Routes from Indore
Top Bus Routes to Betul
Boarding Points in Indore
Dropping Points in Betul
Indore to Betul Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Indore and Betul, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Indore and Betul, the lowest bus fare is ₹300. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Indore and Betul route?
A. For the route between Indore and Betul, 27 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Indore to Betul by bus?
A. To travel from Indore to Betul, it takes around 7hr 39min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Indore to Betul?
A. 09:00 is when the first bus leaves from Indore to Betul.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Indore to Betul ?
A. 23:30 is when the last bus leaves from Indore to Betul.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Indore from Betul?
A. To travel from Indore to Betul, H.K TRAVELS bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Indore and Betul?
A. On the route between Indore and Betul, Om Shanti Travels operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Indore to Betul bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Indore to Betul bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Indore to Betul bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Indore to Betul bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
a. Credit/Debit Card
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)