Kangra to Delhi Buses
Top Bus Routes from Kangra
Top Bus Routes to Delhi
Boarding Points in Kangra
Dropping Points in Delhi
Kangra to Delhi Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Kangra and Delhi, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Kangra and Delhi, the lowest bus fare is ₹899. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Kangra and Delhi route?
A. For the route between Kangra and Delhi, 11 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Kangra to Delhi by bus?
A. To travel from Kangra to Delhi, it takes around 9hr 22min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Kangra to Delhi?
A. 19:30 is when the first bus leaves from Kangra to Delhi.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Kangra to Delhi ?
A. 21:35 is when the last bus leaves from Kangra to Delhi.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Kangra from Delhi?
A. To travel from Kangra to Delhi, Northern Travels bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Kangra and Delhi?
A. On the route between Kangra and Delhi, Expresso operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Kangra to Delhi bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Kangra to Delhi bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Kangra to Delhi bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Kangra to Delhi bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
a. Credit/Debit Card
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)