Kaveri Travels Online Booking and Bus Routes:Travellers can make their Kaveri Travels online ticket booking using ixigo app for a comfortable and seamless travel experience.
ixigo has recently acquired AbhiBus, a popular bus booking portal. You can enjoy the same, feature-packed experience of booking Kaveri Travels bus tickets on AbhiBus.
Some of the major bus routes are as following:
How to book Kaveri Bus Tickets online?
- Kaveri online bus ticket booking can be done using ixigo travel app or its website.
- Customers can use any payment mode (Credit cards/ debit cards/ netbanking) to book tickets.
- Customers can carry their mobile tickets after the booking gets confirmed. In case of any query, ixigo customer support is always available and is just a call away.
- All online transactions on ixigo.com are safe. Customers can also check bus routes, timings, price details, arrival & departure timetable on ixigo.
Discounts & Offers on Kaveri Travels Bus Ticket BookingCheck the latest deals on Kaveri Travels bus tickets on the ixigo offers page and get the best deal on your booking. Another advantage of booking Kaveri Travels bus tickets on ixigo is that you can avail exclusive offers from e-wallets and several leading banks. Here you can find the latest bus tickets offers and coupons codes for your bus booking on ixigo.
The current bus offers on Kaveri Travels bus ticket booking by ixigo are:
- Save up to ₹500 on Kaveri Travels bus bookings: Use coupon code BUS500 and get flat 6% upto ₹500 ixigo money on your Kaveri Travels bus ticket booking. Note: No minimum booking amount required!
- Save FLAT 15% on your first bus booking: Book your Kaveri Travels bus using coupon code NEW15 and get flat 15% upto ₹200 ixigo money on your booking. Note: No minimum booking amount required!
Kaveri Travels Bus TypesKaveri Travels offers services ranging from Non-A/C Express buses to A/C Sleeper buses. You can book all types of Kaveri Travels buses on the Abhibus app or our website. Kaveri Travels provides bus services in different categories for a safe and reliable trip.
- Kaveri Travels Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper A/C (2+2) Bus: These types of buses are made by Volvo, Scania and Mercedes-Benz. These are semi sleepers with reclining seats, LED TV along with basic amenities like water bottles, face wipes, and blankets.
- Kaveri Travels A/C Seater (2+2): These buses are very comfortable and suggested for a budget-friendly travel option with the AC feature.
- Kaveri Travels Volvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1): These types of buses are the expensive bus service provided by Kaveri Travels. These sleeper buses are an alternative to the AC train. An LED Television with popular movies for every berth along with blankets, face wipes and water bottles will make you feel the luxury throughout the trip.
- Kaveri Travels NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) / NON A/C Seater (2+2): The NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) / NON A/C Seater (2+2) category buses are non-air-conditioned, and have 2+2 push back seats. These buses run through major cities. Apart from these popular buses, there are various other buses to select for Kaveri Travels online bus ticket booking.
- NON A/C Hi-Tech Push Back (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- Water bottles, blankets and TV are available in Amaravathi, Garuda Plus, Volvo Scania Multi Axle and Indra buses.
- Kaveri Super Luxury/Deluxe/ Express buses are non-air-conditioned buses with (2+2) push back seats.
Features of Kaveri Travels Buses
- All the buses run by Kaveri Travels are provided with air suspension and wide seats for better comfort.
- The entertainment facilities (movies, videos, audio) on the bus makes the journey even more enjoyable.
- Travellers are also provided water bottles, blankets, facial wipes, etc. Apart from these features, no noise, no jerks and enough space for luggage make the travel experience a comfortable one.
About Kaveri Travels
The genesis of Kaveri Travels has stemmed from the need for simple travel solutions. Buses are the most commonly used form of travel in India, be it within a city or intra-city. Since its inception, the agency’s objective has only been to provide best-in-class facilities to its passengers. Currently, there are several bus services of this bus operator in the state of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and others. There are some daily services of Kaveri Travels on the routes to Tirupati, Bangalore (Bengaluru), Vijayawada, Chennai and Guntur. Kaveri travels ticket booking provides a hassle-free and comfortable experience. Also from a safety and affordability point of view,Kaveri travels bus booking has been a reliable travel mode since many years.
Bus Services by Kaveri Travels
Kaveri Travels has a good frequency of buses that run all throughout the day promoting safety and comfort of passengers. Kaveri Travels staff are known for assisting passengers consistently. Travellers prefer Kaveri Travels due to its convenient and on time bus services across various city routes.
Kaveri Travels Bus Booking Cancellation ChargesThe cancellation of an e-ticket is only permitted until one hour before the bus starts. If a customer cancels the bus ticket, then partial cancellation charges are applicable with terms and conditions. Below are the details of partial cancellation charges.
- Between 0-1 Hrs of Bus Start Time - 50% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
- Between 2-24 Hrs of Bus Start Time - 25% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
- Between 24-48 Hrs of Bus Start Time - 10% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
- 48 hours before the bus departs - Only reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
Kaveri Travels Bus Booking FAQs
Q. What is the age limit for a half ticket passenger with Kaveri Travels?
Q. Do I need to have a ticket printout while boarding this bus?
Q. Can I change bus ticket details after completing my booking?
Q. I lost my ticket, what should I do to get a copy?
Q. What ID proof do I need to show when boarding a Kaveri Travels bus?
Q. Is Kaveri Travels’ bus e-ticket transferable?