Kerala RTC Online BookingTravellers can make their Kerala RTC online ticket booking using ixigo app for a comfortable and seamless travel experience.
ixigo has recently acquired AbhiBus, a popular bus booking portal. You can enjoy the same, feature-packed experience of booking Kerala RTC bus tickets on AbhiBus.
Popular Kerala RTC Bus Routes
|Bangalore to Quilon||Bangalore to Quilon Bus Tickets|
|Calicut to Bangalore||Calicut to Bangalore Bus Tickets|
|Trivandrum to Bangalore||Trivandrum to Bangalore Bus Tickets|
|Cochin to Calicut||Cochin to Calicut Bus Tickets|
|Kannur to Bangalore||Kannur to Bangalore Bus Tickets|
|Quilon to Bangalore||Quilon to Bangalore Bus Tickets|
|Kottakkal to Trivandrum||Kottakkal to Trivandrum Bus Tickets|
|Kottayam to Bangalore||Kottayam to Bangalore Bus Tickets|
|Cochin to Trivandrum||Cochin to Trivandrum Bus Tickets|
|Thrissur to Bangalore||Thrissur to Bangalore Bus Tickets|
How to book Kerala RTC Bus Tickets online?
- Kerala RTC online bus ticket booking can be done using ixigo travel app or its website.
- Customers can use any payment mode (Credit cards/ debit cards/ netbanking) to book tickets. Customers can carry their mobile tickets after the booking gets confirmed.
- In case of any query, ixigo customer support is always available and is just a call away. All online transactions on ixigo.com are safe.
- Customers can also check bus routes, timings, price details, arrival & departure timetable on ixigo.
Discounts & Offers on Kerala RTC Bus Ticket BookingCheck the latest deals on Kerala RTC bus tickets on the ixigo offers page and get the best deal on your booking. Another advantage of booking Kerala RTC bus tickets on ixigo is that you can avail exclusive offers from e-wallets and several leading banks. Here you can find the latest bus tickets offers and coupons codes for your bus booking on ixigo.
Kerala RTC Bus TypesKerala RTC provides seamless and comfortable bus services in a number of categories:
- Garuda Maharaja: Introduced in 2016, Garuda Maharaja is the corporation's flagship service and uses Scania Metrolink HD 13.7-metre (45 ft) coaches. The buses have reclining seats with footrests and calf support, and radio and television in the front and centre. Water bottles and blankets are optional. Garuda Maharaja service is available on long-distance interstate routes, and most run on the Thiruvananthapuram–Bangalore route.
- Garuda King Class: Garuda King Class is a premium service, started in 2014, on 10 air-conditioned Euro III Volvo 9400 XL B9R multi-axle buses with amnesties similar to Garuda Maharaja.
- Garuda Sanchari: Kerala RTC operates two-axle Volvo buses in its Garuda Sanchari service. The service was introduced in 2002. The first vehicles, two Volvo Euro III B7R Mark1 (TP620 and TP621) were the first Volvo buses introduced by a road transport corporation.
- Super Deluxe Air Bus: The non-air conditioned, white buses with streaks of tri-color on the sides can charge mobile phones and laptops, and have rear-axle air suspension. They are built on Ashok Leyland and Tata chassis. The Kerala RTC's oldest deluxe service operates between Kannur and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Sabari Air Bus: It was introduced in 2016 as a service for Sabarimala pilgrims. The buses have a forest-themed livery to increase awareness of the environmentally-sensitive Periyar National Park. The buses (with facilities and fares similar to deluxe buses) also run throughout Kerala and interstate, and are built on Ashok Leyland BS III Viking 160 hp (ALPSV 4/186) and Tata LPO 1512c EX/58 BS III air-suspension chassis.
- Super Express Air Bus: Super Express Air Buses are green-and-yellow buses, with paint inspired by chundan vallam, have deluxe features at a lower fare. Super Express buses have more stops than deluxe buses, and standees are permitted. The fleet includes buses built in-house on Ashok Leyland 160 hp Viking 222 BS III (ALPSV 4/186) and Tata LPO 1512c EX/58 BS III air-suspension chassis.
Bus AmenitiesKerala RTC provides the following amenities to customers for different types of buses:
- Kerala RTC AC Volvo Bus:They provide water bottles, blankets, and a television.
- Kerala RTC Super Deluxe/ Super Fast /Express: These buses do not provide blankets or water bottles.
Features of Kerala RTC Buses
- All the buses run by Kerala RTC are provided with air suspension and wide seats for better comfort.
- The entertainment facilities (movies, videos, audio) on the bus makes the journey even more enjoyable.
- Travellers are also provided water bottles, blankets, facial wipes, etc. Apart from these features, no noise, no jerks and enough space for luggage make the travel experience a comfortable one.
About Kerala RTC
The Kerala RTC - Kerala State Road Transport Corporation is a public road transport service run by the state government of Kerala. It is one of the oldest state-run public bus transport services of India. The corporation is divided into three zones (South, Central and North), and its headquarters is in the state capital Thiruvananthapuram. Serving all the major places in many states including Tamil Nadu,Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana,etc. Kerala RTC ticket booking provides a hassle-free and comfortable experience. Also from a safety and affordability point of view, Kerala RTC bus booking has been a reliable travel mode since many years.
Bus Services by Kerala RTC
Kerala State Road Transport Corporation not only provides regular bus services but also deals with chartered services. Customers can book buses for weddings, leisure, trips, etc. Special pilgrim services can also be booked using Kerala RTC online booking.
Kerala RTC Bus Pass InformationKerala RTC provides various bus passes. Below are the details -
- This pass provides great concessions to daily passengers. With this pass, travellers can travel unlimited between two specific destinations on Express, Gurjarnagri and local buses at about 50 percent discount.
- Kerala RTC issues monthly passes at concessional rates to passengers travelling between two places on a daily basis like employees, students, traders etc. These passes are issued at all bus stands. The Monthly passes are valid for travel along with Identity cards issued by Kerala RTC.
- Photo identity cards valid for one year are issued by Kerala RTC by collecting some amount per card.
- Monthly passes issued for Express Services are valid for travel in both Express and Ordinary services.
- Monthly passes issued for Ordinary services are valid for travel in Ordinary services only.
Concession to Senior Citizens
- Senior Citizens who are aged 60 years or above are extended with a certain percentage of ticket fare concession.
- To avail this concession facility, senior citizens need to produce the age proof documents. The ID should contain place of residence at Kerala only.
Kerala RTC Bus Booking Cancellation ChargesThe cancellation of an e-ticket is only permitted until 1 hour before the bus departures. If a customer cancels the bus ticket, then partial cancellation charges are applicable with terms and conditions. Below are the details of partial cancellation charges.
- Between 0-1 Hrs of Bus Boarding Time: 0%
- Between 1-24 Hrs of Bus Boarding Time: 50%
- Above 24 Hrs of Bus Boarding Time: 75%
Kerala RTC Bus Booking FAQs
Q. Is there an age limit for half ticket passengers in Kerala RTC buses?
Q. Do you have to keep a printout of your e-ticket while boarding Kerala RTC buses?
Q. Can I change my ticket details after booking is completed?
Preponement and postponement of tickets is also allowed for tickets booked through Kerala RTC and franchisee counters. Preponing can be done up to 24 hours before departure for Rs 40 per seat (plus reservation fee) while postponing can be done up to 72 hours before departure for Rs 40 per seat (plus reservation fee). Passengers in a lower class can shift to a higher class, but change in the number of passengers (including composition) is not allowed.
Q. I lost my Kerala RTC bus e-ticket. How do I get a second copy?
Q. What IDs must I carry while travelling in Kerala RTC buses?
- Original or photocopy of driving license
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card (with passenger photo)
- Senior citizen ID card (issued by KSRTC/Govt)
- ID card (with photo) issued by govt. departments
- Original private company ID card (with photo)
- Educational Institution ID card (with photo)
- Credit or debit cards (with photo)
Q. Is a Kerala RTC bus e-ticket transferable?
Other Kerala RTC Bus Routes
|Trivandrum to Cochin||Trivandrum to Cochin Bus Tickets|
|Cochin to Kayamkulam||Cochin to Kayamkulam Bus Tickets|
|Kayamkulam to Cochin||Kayamkulam to Cochin Bus Tickets|
|Thrissur to Trivandrum||Thrissur to Trivandrum Bus Tickets|
|Perinthalmanna to Cochin||Perinthalmanna to Cochin Bus Tickets|
|Trivandrum to Thrissur||Trivandrum to Thrissur Bus Tickets|
|Thrissur to Cochin||Thrissur to Cochin Bus Tickets|
|Bangalore to Thalassery||Bangalore to Thalassery Bus Tickets|
|Thrissur to Alappuzha||Thrissur to Alappuzha Bus Tickets|
|Quilon to Cochin||Quilon to Cochin Bus Tickets|
|Cochin to Perinthalmanna||Cochin to Perinthalmanna Bus Tickets|