KTCL Online Booking and Bus Routes:Providing services across the country, KTCL is one of the prominent bus operators since many years. The major routes include Pune to Goa, Bengaluru to Goa, Goa to Mysore, Belgaum to Ponda, Goa to Kolhapur, Margao to Pune, Margao to Borivali amongst many others. For a hassle-free booking experience, travellers can make their KTCL bus booking online, using ixigo travel app.
How to book KTCL bus tickets online?
- An KTCL bus booking can be made using the ixigo app or ixigo website.
- Customers can check KTCL bus routes, timings, price details, arrival as well as departure timetables conveniently on ixigo.
- Customers can use any online payment mode of their choice (credit card/ debit card/netbanking/UPI) to book tickets.
- Once the booking is complete, passengers must show their ticket on a mobile device at the time of boarding.
- In case of any query, ixigo customer support is always available with a 24x7 chat system, along with a dedicated customer helpline and email-ID.
KTCL Bus TypesKTCL has a variety of buses as a part of its fleet. All of these buses are different and are designed in a way to suit people across different income groups. Some of the buses are:
- Volvo A/C seater: The Volvo AC seater by Kadamba Transport Corporation Limited is very comfortable and provides the passengers with all kinds of luxuries. These KTCL buses have recliner seats. Also, television is available, which enables people to watch movies etc.
- Volvo A/C seater Pushback: These buses have a very comfortable seating arrangement. They have recliner seats and huge leg space.
- No-AC Seater buses: KTCL also has several buses which are not air-conditioned. These buses have a 2+2 seating arrangement and are super comfortable.
Bus AmenitiesKTCL provides several amenities including affordable and comfortable travel to everyone. Kadamba Transport Corporation Limited offers the following amenities on all the buses:
- Bus tracking option
- Reading Light
- Charging Point
- Water Bottles
- First aid kit
Features of KTCL Buses
KTCL buses are known for providing a pleasant passenger experience without hiking up ticket prices. Safety, hygiene and comfortable recliner seating are mainstays under this operator. Travellers also appreciate the entertainment options and spacious sleeper berths on offer.
Kadamba Transport Corporation Limited KTCL is a Goa-based bus service provider. Catering to over 200 routes with a fleet of 415 buses, KTCL is known for its hassle-free and comfortable services. KTCL fare for all the routes is very reasonable and starts from INR 600. KTCL also provides shuttle services which connect the major commercial towns of Goa. It has 14 bus stands in Goa, where you can easily make a query regarding your KTCL bus booking.
Bus Services by KTCL
KTCL caters to almost all the major Goan towns and connects Goa with the nearby cities. Some of the famous KTCL Routes are Goa to Bangalore, Hyderabad to Goa, Solapur to Goa, Belagavi to Goa, Pune to Goa, Goa to Shirdi and Mumbai to Goa.
KTCL Bus Pass Information
The objective of the KTCL bus pass is to encourage daily commuters travelling in buses and increase the use of the Public Transport system in Goa by providing safe and reliable services.
What are the concessions given by KTCL?KTCL provides the following concessional passes:
For general commuters –
a) Concession of 40% for Weekly Pass.
b) Concession of 50% for Fortnightly Pass.
c) Concession of 60% for Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and Yearly pass.
To students and others who are presently eligible for 50% concession –
a)Concession of 70% for Weekly Pass.
b) Concession of 75% for Fortnightly Pass.
c) Concession of 80% for Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and Yearly Pass.
- The concessional pass shall entitle the user to travel during the validity of the pass on any number of occasions on the route or part of the route for which the pass is issued.
- The concession under concessional pass scheme shall be applicable for all the routes operated by KTCL within the State of Goa only.
KTCL Bus Booking FAQs
Q. Does KTCL provide any AC buses?
a) Volvo A/C Pushback(2+2)
b) Volvo A/C Seater(2+2)
c) A/C Seater
Q. If I have booked a ticket offline can I cancel the ticket online myself?
Q. What type of luxury buses do KTCL offer?
Q. If KTCL bus is cancelled because of operational reasons, will I get a refund?
Q. Can I transfer my KTCL Travels bus ticket to someone else?
Q. How much money will be refunded to my account if I cancel my KTCL bus booking a week before travelling?
Q. If I carry my e-ticket, do I need to carry any ID with me?