Mumbai to Ausa Buses
Top Bus Routes from Mumbai
Boarding Points in Mumbai
Dropping Points in Ausa
Mumbai to Ausa Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Mumbai and Ausa, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Mumbai and Ausa, the lowest bus fare is ₹2444. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Mumbai and Ausa route?
A. For the route between Mumbai and Ausa, 1 are available for the commute. Here, You can check bus tickets booking services.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Mumbai to Ausa by bus?
A. To travel from Mumbai to Ausa, it takes around 14hr 35min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Mumbai to Ausa?
A. 18:15 is when the first bus leaves from Mumbai to Ausa.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Mumbai to Ausa ?
A. 18:15 is when the last bus leaves from Mumbai to Ausa.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Mumbai from Ausa?
A. To travel from Mumbai to Ausa, N.T.Akanksha Tourism bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Mumbai and Ausa?
A. On the route between Mumbai and Ausa, N.T.Akanksha Tourism operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Mumbai to Ausa bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Mumbai to Ausa bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Mumbai to Ausa bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Mumbai to Ausa bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)