Mumbai to Ujjain Buses
Top Bus Routes from Mumbai
Top Bus Routes to Ujjain
Boarding Points in Mumbai
Dropping Points in Ujjain
Mumbai to Ujjain Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Mumbai and Ujjain, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Mumbai and Ujjain, the lowest bus fare is ₹1000. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Mumbai and Ujjain route?
A. For the route between Mumbai and Ujjain, 6 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Mumbai to Ujjain by bus?
A. To travel from Mumbai to Ujjain, it takes around 15hr 52min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Mumbai to Ujjain?
A. 16:31 is when the first bus leaves from Mumbai to Ujjain.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Mumbai to Ujjain ?
A. 19:15 is when the last bus leaves from Mumbai to Ujjain.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Mumbai from Ujjain?
A. To travel from Mumbai to Ujjain, Apple Travels bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Mumbai and Ujjain?
A. On the route between Mumbai and Ujjain, Apple Travels operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Mumbai to Ujjain bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Mumbai to Ujjain bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Mumbai to Ujjain bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Mumbai to Ujjain bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
a. Credit/Debit Card
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)