Pune to Aland Buses
Top Bus Routes from Pune
Boarding Points in Pune
Dropping Points in Aland
Pune to Aland Buses - FAQs
Q. What is the lowest bus fare when travelling from Pune to Aland?
A. The lowest bus fare from Pune to Aland is ₹850. Book Now
Q. How many buses currently run from Pune to Aland?
A. 3 buses currently run from Pune to Aland route when booking through ixigo.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Pune to Aland by bus?
A. When travelling by bus from Pune to Aland, it takes approximately 7hr 25min. Click here to book
Q. When does the first bus departs from Pune to Aland?
A. The first bus to depart from Pune to Aland is at 21:00.
Q. When the does the last bus depart for Aland from Pune?
A. The last bus to depart for Aland from Pune is at 21:30.
Q. Name the fastest bus from Pune to Aland?
A. The fastest bus from Pune to Aland is M R Travels And Logistics and the earliest departure time is at 21:30.
Q. Which are the bus operators that provide lowest fares from Pune to Aland?
A. The bus operators that provides the lowest fares from Pune to Aland are M R Travels And Logistics.
Q. How to book bus tickets online from Pune to Aland with ixigo?
A. Booking bus tickets from Pune to Aland can be done in 8 simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Hit the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like time, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-Ac etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter passenger details.
7. Choose an offer. ixigo always has exciting ongoing offers!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and that’s it!
Q. What are the payment options I can use to book Pune to Aland bus tickets on ixigo?
A. Book your Pune to Aland bus tickets on ixigo and pay with any of these convenient options:
a. Net banking
b. Credit/Debit Card
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU).