Rawatbhata to Kota Buses
Top Bus Routes to Kota
Boarding Points in Rawatbhata
Rawatbhata to Kota Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Rawatbhata and Kota, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Rawatbhata and Kota, the lowest bus fare is ₹160. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Rawatbhata and Kota route?
A. For the route between Rawatbhata and Kota, 1 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Rawatbhata to Kota by bus?
A. To travel from Rawatbhata to Kota, it takes around 3hr by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Rawatbhata to Kota?
A. 18:30 is when the first bus leaves from Rawatbhata to Kota.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Rawatbhata to Kota ?
A. 18:30 is when the last bus leaves from Rawatbhata to Kota.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Rawatbhata from Kota?
A. To travel from Rawatbhata to Kota, Jakhar Travels bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Rawatbhata and Kota?
A. On the route between Rawatbhata and Kota, Jakhar Travels operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Rawatbhata to Kota bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Rawatbhata to Kota bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Rawatbhata to Kota bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Rawatbhata to Kota bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
a. Credit/Debit Card
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)