The RSRTC - Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation is the public road transport service run by the Rajasthan government. RSRTC is headquartered in Jaipur, the state capital. RSRTC provides services in Rajasthan and adjoining states of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and RSRTC ticket booking provides a hassle-free and comfortable experience. Also from a safety and affordability point of view, RSRTC bus booking has been a reliable travel mode for the last 75 years, since it has 4,500 buses in its fleet and 51 depots across Rajasthan and 3 depots outside the state.
Bus Services by RSRTC
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation provides regular bus services and also deals with chartered services. RSRTC provides its express service buses as well as luxury buses including Volvo and Mercedes buses for weddings, religious tours and tourism to places like Ajmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer etc and customers can book these using RSRTC online booking.
How to book RSRTC Bus Tickets Online?
- You can do RSRTC online bus ticket booking using the ixigo app or the ixigo website.
- ixigo gives you the best deals on bus booking along with assured ixigo money, that can be used to book even more tickets!
- Customers can also use any payment mode (Credit/debit card, net-banking, e-wallets) to book tickets.
- In case of any query, ixigo customer support is always available with a 24x7 chat system, along with a dedicated customer helpline and Email-ID.
- All online transactions on ixigo.com are safe and secure. Customers can also check bus routes, timings, price details, arrival and departure timetable conveniently on ixigo.
RSRTC Bus TypesRSRTC provides seamless and comfortable bus services in a number of categories:
- Gandhi Rath / Semi Deluxe/Gandhi Rath (Low Fare): This service has low fare AC 2*2 buses which provide great facilities to passengers at economical prices.
- Mercedes Benz Services (Low Fare): This is a luxury bus service between Jaipur, Delhi and other tourist destinations and comes with all state-of-the-art services provided to passengers during the journey.
- Air Conditioned – Gold Line Services: This bus service provides home-like comfort to travellers ensuring that passengers have better convenience and facilities in special AC buses.
- Volvo Bus: This is a comfortable and spacious 45-seater 2*2 A/c volvo bus service that gives passengers greater ease and comfort while travelling.
- Water bottles, TV and blankets are provided in Gandhi Rath buses and super deluxe/express buses.
- RSRTC provides rest rooms, canteens, lounges, booking offices, toilets, drinking water, timetable and fare chart display, enquiry counters, public address systems, lights, fans, seats and benches and PCO etc at all its bus stations.
RSRTC Bus Pass InformationRSRTC has suspended all bus passes currently. However, there are a variety of concessions for different types of citizens.
Popular RSRTC Bus RoutesPopular RSRTC bus routes are:
Features of RSRTC Buses
- The entertainment facilities (movies, videos, audio) on the bus makes the journey even more enjoyable.
- All the buses run by RSRTC are provided with air suspension and wide seats for better comfort.
- Travellers are also provided water bottles, blankets, facial wipes, etc. Apart from these features, no noise, no jerks and enough space for luggage make the travel experience a comfortable one.
What are the concessions given by RSRTC?RSRTC provides a number of concessions on RSRTC online bus booking. Some of major benefits are as following:
- Freedom fighters, freedom fighters with one companion, widows of freedom fighters and widows of freedom fighters with one companion are allowed to travel free in RSRTC buses.
- Citizens of the state who have been decorated with bravery awards are permitted to travel free of charge along with one companion.
- Journalists, blind persons and one companion and female students from SC and ST classes upto class 8 are allowed to travel free in RSRTC buses to and from their schools.
- Physically handicapped persons, immuno-compromised AIDS patients, cancer patients, thalassemia patients are provided with 75% concession while mentally challenged citizens travel free of cost.
- Students are provided with 50% concession while senior citizens are provided with 30% concession.
RSRTC Booking FAQs
Q. Do I need to have printouts of the RSRTC bus e-ticket during boarding?
Q. Can I change my bus ticket details after booking is already complete?
Q. Help! I can’t find my bus ticket. How can I get a new copy?
Q. Do I need ID proof to travel in an RSRTC bus?
Q. Is it possible to transfer my RSRTC bus e-ticket?