SBSTC Online Booking and Bus Routes:For a comfortable bus journey, travellers can make their SBSTC bus booking online, using ixigo app. These are the popular SBSTC bus routes to choose from:
How to book SBSTC bus tickets online?
- SBSTC online bus ticket booking can be done using ixigo travel app or its website.
- A customer can use payment modes like credit cards, debit cards and net banking to book tickets.
- A customer can show their ticket on the mobile after the booking is confirmed. In case of any query, ixigo customer support will provide all help to the customers.
- All online transactions on ixigo.com are 100% safe.
- A customer can also check bus routes, timings, price details, arrival & departure timetable on ixigo.
SBSTC Bus TypesSBSTC provides seamless and comfortable bus services in several categories:
- Non AC seater (2+3):This bus type has a 2 + 3 seating plan to make the longest bus journeys comfortable.
- AC (2+2): This air-conditioned bus type has a 2 + 2 seating plan.
- Non AC (2+2): This bus type has push-back seats to make even the shortest of bus journeys comfortable and at the same time affordable.
Bus AmenitiesSouth Bengal State Transport Corporation (SBSTC) is a West Bengal state government undertaking transport corporation that offers a safe and comfortable journey to the passengers. All its buses have important travel amenities to make the journey safe, comfortable and memorable.
Please note: The list of amenities offered by SBSTC might differ depending upon the type of bus and accommodation booked by a passenger. The buses with more amenities have a higher fare compared to those with a simple set of amenities.
Here are the amenities that one can expect while travelling from an SBSTC bus.
- Reclining seats
- Charging points
- Emergency exits
Features of SBSTC Buses
SBSTC buses are known for providing a great experience to the passengers. Safety, hygiene and comfortable recliner seating are the main attractions of this operator.
South Bengal State Transport Corporation (SBSTC) owns many depots in West Bengal to station their buses. It is headquartered in Station Road, Durgapur. It plys buses in South Bengal and several other parts of West Bengal, Durgapur and Kolkata.
Bus Services by SBSTC
SBSTC connects several cities in West Bengal, particularly important cities and towns like Durgapur, Kolkata, Singur, Suri, Purulia, Digha, Medinipur, Gobindapur, Bardhaman, Arambagh, Bankura, Haldia etc. which extend up to North Bengal. The longest route covered by SBSTC buses is from Digha to Baruipur, while the shortest route being from Midnapur (West Bengal) to Baruipur.
SBSTC Bus Booking FAQs
Q. What ID proofs are required to be carried along while travelling with SBSTC?
Q. What are the ticket fares of SBSTC AC buses?