thalayolaparambu to Bangalore Buses
thalayolaparambu to Bangalore Bus Route Details
|Number of AC Buses from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore||2|
|Number of Non AC Buses from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore||3|
|First Bus time from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore||20:20|
|Last Bus time from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore||20:50|
|Starting fare from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore|
|Avg bus duration from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore||9hr 49min|
About thalayolaparambu To Bangalore Bus
thalayolaparambu To Bangalore Bus Travel Time and Fare
First Bus From thalayolaparambu To Bangalore
Last Bus From thalayolaparambu To Bangalore
Fastest Bus From thalayolaparambu To Bangalore
thalayolaparambu to Bangalore Bus Types
Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper A/C (2+2) Bus
A/C Seater (2+2)
Volvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1)
Non A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) / Non A/C Seater (2+2)
Offers on thalayolaparambu to Bangalore Bus Ticket Booking
The current bus offers by ixigo are:
Top Bus Routes to Bangalore
Boarding Points in thalayolaparambu
- Kuruppumthara Near Bus Stop
- Thalayolaparambu Bus Stop
Dropping Points in Bangalore
- Electronic city
- Salem Bye Pass
- Dharmapuri Bye Pass
- Attibele Toll Gate
- Narayana Hridayalaya
- Silk Board Bus Stop
- St.Johns Hospital
- Christ college
- Nimhans Hospital
- Wilson Garden
- Lal Bagh main Gate
- Town Hall
- Corporation circle
- Mantri Square Mall
- Electronic city ( Season restaurant )
- Slik Board ( Bus Stand )
- Madiwala Savoury hotel
- Christ College Madiwala
- Attipele Toll Gate
- Narayana Hridyalaya
- Electronic City Tole gate
- Silk board
- christ college
- Shanthi Nagar
- Mekhri Circle Near Airforce Gate
thalayolaparambu to Bangalore Buses - FAQs
Q. How much will be the cheapest bus fare from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore?
A. When travelling from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore, the cheapest bus fare is ₹1250. Book Now
Q. How many buses ply on thalayolaparambu to Bangalore route?
A. When travelling on thalayolaparambu to Bangalore, 5 buses ply on this route if booked through ixigo.
Q. How long does it take to go from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore by bus?
A. By bus, it takes around 9hr 49min to reach from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore. Click here to book
Q. What is the departure time of the first bus from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore?
A. The departure time of the first bus from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore is at 20:20.
Q. What is the departure time of the last bus from Bangalore to thalayolaparambu?
A. The departure time of the last bus from Bangalore to thalayolaparambu is at 20:50.
Q. Which is the fastest bus on thalayolaparambu to Bangalore route?
A. From thalayolaparambu to Bangalore, the fastest bus for this route is Greenline Kerala. The departure time of the fastest bus on this route is 20:50.
Q. Which bus operators offer the cheapest fare from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore?
A. While travelling from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore, Greenline Kerala provide the cheapest fare.
Q. What is the best way to book bus tickets from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore online on ixigo?
A. The best way to book bus tickets from thalayolaparambu to Bangalore easily is on ixigo using these simple steps:
1. Simply visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Love window seats? Select seats on ixigo based on your preference! After that, click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Choose an offer. ixigo always has exciting cashback and deals to offer along with ixigo money!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and your booking will be confirmed!
Q. What are some of the payment options for booking thalayolaparambu to Bangalore bus tickets on ixigo?
A. ixigo supports all major payment methods so you can book your thalayolaparambu to Bangalore bus tickets without any hassles. So whether you choose to pay with Credit/Debit Card, Net banking or Wallets(Free Charge, PayU, Amazon), booking tickets has never been easier!