Thane to Jalna Buses
Top Bus Routes from Thane
Boarding Points in Thane
Dropping Points in Jalna
Thane to Jalna Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Thane and Jalna, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Thane and Jalna, the lowest bus fare is ₹400. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Thane and Jalna route?
A. For the route between Thane and Jalna, 11 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Thane to Jalna by bus?
A. To travel from Thane to Jalna, it takes around 10hr 9min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Thane to Jalna?
A. 20:15 is when the first bus leaves from Thane to Jalna.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Thane to Jalna ?
A. 22:20 is when the last bus leaves from Thane to Jalna.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Thane from Jalna?
A. To travel from Thane to Jalna, Shreyas Travels Aurangabad bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Thane and Jalna?
A. On the route between Thane and Jalna, Shreyas Travels operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Thane to Jalna bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Thane to Jalna bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Thane to Jalna bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Thane to Jalna bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
a. Credit/Debit Card
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)