TNSTC Online Booking and Bus Routes:The shortest travel route is between Madurai to Tiruchirapalli and the longest travel route is between Bangalore to Tiruchirapalli. Here is a list of some of the most popular travel routes for which one can make TNSTC online booking.
ixigo has recently acquired AbhiBus, a popular bus booking portal. You can enjoy the same, feature-packed experience of booking TNSTC bus tickets on AbhiBus.
To find the TNSTC bus timings for your favourite travel route easily, use the ixigo app or website.
How to book TNSTC Bus Tickets online?
- TNSTC online bus ticket booking can be done using ixigo travel app or its website.
- A customer can use payment modes like credit cards, debit cards and net banking to book tickets.
- A customer can show their ticket on the mobile after the booking is confirmed. In case of any query, ixigo customer support will provide all help to the customers.
- All online transactions on ixigo.com are 100% safe.
- A customer can also check bus routes, timings, price details, arrival & departure timetable on ixigo.
Discounts & Offers on TNSTC Bus Ticket BookingCheck the latest deals on TNSTC bus tickets on the ixigo offers page and get the best deal on your booking. Another advantage of booking TNSTC bus tickets on ixigo is that you can avail exclusive offers from e-wallets and several leading banks. Here you can find the latest bus tickets offers and coupons codes for your bus booking on ixigo.
The current bus offers on TNSTC bus ticket booking by ixigo are:
- Save up to ₹500 on TNSTC bus bookings: Use coupon code BUS500 and get flat 6% upto ₹500 ixigo money on your TNSTC bus ticket booking. Note: No minimum booking amount required!
- Save FLAT 15% on your first bus booking: Book your TNSTC bus using coupon code NEW15 and get flat 15% upto ₹200 ixigo money on your booking. Note: No minimum booking amount required!
TNSTC Bus TypesTNSTC provides seamless and comfortable bus services in several categories:
- Town buses and low floor buses are operated on intercity routes.
- Mofussil buses also ply on inter-town routes
- Deluxe buses operate between important cities.
- Ultra deluxe coaches equipped with recliner seats operate between major commercial centres and cities.
- Air-conditioned buses operate in intracity routes which are operated by MTC (Metropolitan Transport Corporation).
- Air-conditioned busses with 3*2 seat configurations known as Economy AC seater services were introduced in 2019 which connects all district headquarters to major towns.
- State Express Transport Corporation (SETC) operates air-conditioned buses from all district headquarters to the city of Chennai.
- A/C Seater cum sleeper and A/C sleeper buses are also operated between major cities and towns of Chennai, Bengaluru, etc.
- Non-A/C Seater cum Sleeper and Non-A/C Sleeper are also operated by TNSTC.
Bus AmenitiesThe Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) offers a safe and comfortable journey to the passengers. All its buses have important travel amenities to make the journey safe, comfortable and memorable.
Kindly note: The list of amenities offered by TNSTC might differ depending upon the type of bus and accommodation booked by a passenger. The buses with more amenities have a higher fare compared to those with a simple set of amenities.
Here are the amenities that one can expect while travelling from a TNSTC bus.
- Charging Facility
- Water bottles
- Fan/ Air conditioner
- Central Television
- Reading/ Night lamp
Facts about TNSTC
- It covers approximately 5190 bus routes on daily basis
- Total number of night service buses run by TNSTC are 2570
- Senior citizens have to provide a copy of ID proof to the bus conductor determining the age of the passenger while boarding the bus with TNSTC
- The customer assistance for TNSTC can be reached at toll free number: 1800 419 4287
- TNSTC has 5 types of buses including: Garuda (Volvo / Corona / Isuzu A.C. semi sleeper), Garuda Plus (Volvo / Benz A.C multi axle), Amaravathi (Volvo / Scania A.C multi axle), Super Luxury (Non-AC, 2 + 2 push back), Ultra Deluxe (Non-AC, 2+2 push back)
- Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminus or CMBT in Tamil Nadu situated in Koyambedu is the biggest bus stand in the state of Tamil Nadu. It has over 160 platforms and 2000 buses.
The Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC), a public transport bus operator in Tamil Nadu was founded in 1972. It connects all important towns and cities by boosting the transportation service. The TNSTC has more than 41,000 buses that serve all important towns and cities within Tamil Nadu and also the neighbouring states covering more than 5,100 travel routes daily. TNSTC ticket booking provides an easy and comfortable experience. Also from a safety point of view, TNSTC bus booking has been a reliable travel mode since the last 48 years.
TNSTC also maintains an excellent reputation with their punctuality, hygiene and staff behaviour. The Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) is taking important steps to improve the service which caters to the needs of the passengers and also to provide better comfort, safe, quick and reliable services. One can easily make TNSTC online booking using a trusted service provider like ixigo.
Bus Services by TNSTC
The Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation connects major cities like Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry and Kerala. Being one of the largest transport services in India, the Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation provides the facility for tourist service and contract travel on travellers' request. TNSTC online booking are also available for passengers to make booking simpler.
TNSTC Bus Pass InformationTamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) offers daily, weekly, and monthly passes for passengers. These passes are priced at:
- ₹50 for any number of cash-free trips in any government town bus for 1 day
- ₹300 for one week
- ₹1,000 for a month
TNSTC Bus Booking Cancellation Charges
- Between 0-1 Hrs of Bus Start Time is 0%
- Between 1-2 Hrs of Bus Start Time is 50%
- Between 2-24 Hrs of Bus Start Time is 75%
- Between 24-48 Hrs of Bus Start Time is 80%
- Before 48 Hrs of Bus Start Time is 90%
TNSTC Bus Booking FAQs
Q. Does an age limit exist for half ticket passengers in TNSTC?
Q. Do you have to keep a printout of your e-ticket while boarding TNSTC buses?
Q. Can bus ticket details be updated after booking with TNSTC?
Q. I lost my bus ticket, can I recover it?
Q. What ID proofs have to be carried while travelling with TNSTC?
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Any photo ID card issued by the Central Government or a state government
Q. Is a TNSTC bus e-ticket transferable?