TSRTC Bus Routes and Ticket Booking:Travellers can make their TSRTC online ticket booking using ixigo app for a comfortable and seamless travel experience.
Popular TSRTC bus routes are:
How to book TSRTC Bus Ticket online?
- TSRTC online bus ticket booking can be made using the ixigo app or ixigo website.
- Customers can use any payment mode of their choice (Credit card/ debit card/ netbanking/ UPI) to book their tickets and simply carry their mobile tickets after the booking gets confirmed.
- In case of any query, ixigo customer support is always available with a 24x7 chat system, along with a dedicated customer helpline and Email-ID.
- All online transactions on ixigo.com are safe and secure.
- Customers can also check bus routes, timings, price details, arrival and departure timetable conveniently on ixigo.
TSRTC Bus TypesTSRTC provides punctual, seamless and comfortable bus services in a number of categories:
- Garuda Plus & Garuda buses: This a luxury bus service with reclining seats and amenities including water bottle, face wipes and blankets. Garuda plus buses are operated by TSRTC on both intercity and interstate routes such as Hyderabad-Karimnagar, Hyderabad-Mumbai, Hyderabad-Vijayawada, Hyderabad-Adilabad, Hyderabad-Bengaluru, Nizamabad-Bengaluru, Warangal-Bengaluru, Nizamabad-Tirupati, Hyderabad-Pune, Hyderabad-Nagpur and Hyderabad-Chennai.
- Vennela: It is the most expensive bus service offered by TSRTC. It has sleeper berths that are arranged similar to the ones in the first-class train coaches. Each berth has its own LED tv and the bus also provides water bottles, blankets and facial wipes. Currently, this service is only available from Hyderabad to Bengaluru.
- Deluxe: These are non-AC intercity bus services with 2+2 seating. The colour code of Deluxe buses is violet. These buses ply on urban areas like Suryapet, Siddipet and Khammam.
- Express: These are non-AC intercity 3+2 services. The colour code of Express buses is light blue and dark blue. These buses ply on urban areas including Mahabubnagar, Godavarikhani and Siddipet among others.
- Pallevelugu & Mini-Pallevelugu buses: These are ordinary, entry-level bus services that also constitute the majority of TSRTC’s fleet. They provide connectivity to villages and small towns. Pallevelugu buses are also usually deployed on short routes that connect villages and small towns to larger towns.
- Garuda Plus Bus: They provide water bottles, reclining seats with calf rest in some buses, face wipes, blankets, and LED screens.
- Rajdhani Bus: They provide water bottles and are fully-AC.
- Super luxury (2+2 push back seats): These are AC buses with video coaches that show movies to passengers.
Features of TSRTC Buses
- The entertainment facilities (movies, videos, audio) on the bus makes the journey even more enjoyable.
- All the buses run by TSRTC are provided with air suspension and wide seats for better comfort.
- Travellers are also provided water bottles, blankets, facial wipes, etc. Apart from these features, no noise, no jerks and enough space for luggage make the travel experience a comfortable one.
- All TSRTC buses are of reputed make such as Ashoke Leyland, Eicher and Tata.
The TSRTC - Telangana State Road Transport Corporation is the state-owned bus transport services corporation that runs buses to and from the state of Telangana. It was formed in 2014, after separating from the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(APSRTC). Apart from home-state Telangana TSRTC ticket booking is also available for many important destinations in the surrounding states including Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Chhattisgarh and Odisha. TSRTC bus booking services are operated through three zones and 97 depots.
Bus Services by TSRTC
TSRTC provides buses that can be specially hired by individuals or organisations for any purpose such as pilgrimage, tours, marriage, trips etc. TSRTC online booking can be made for all such purposes in all kinds of buses, each with its own tariff rate. TSRTC also provides buses for cargo purposes to both the government and private organizations. During the COVID-29 outbreak, TSRTC cargo vehicles were used extensively to transport pharmaceuticals and medicinal supplies, as well as farm goods, groceries, and other logistics for the government.
TSRTC Bus Pass InformationTSRTC provides various bus passes and free passes. Below are the details -
- Vihari Pass: The Vihari card charge is Rs. 610 and it enables the cardholder to travel anywhere within the city irrespective of the number of times he travels. With this card, travellers have to pay just 50% of the actual fare during their inter-state trips. The card can be cancelled before 00:00 hrs before the commencement of the journey.
- Vanitha Family Pass: This pass is provided to the families who come under the ‘White Ration card’ category as a low-cost transport option. The pass costs Rs.100 on providing the ration card details. Add-on to the pass is also offered to the family at Rs. 20 per head.
- Silver Pass: Silver passes are monthly passes of 20 days validity. This pass is specially provided for Pallevelugu and Express buses. The silver card provides an option for the passengers to travel up to 75km with 5km slabs. Tickets for children are exempt under this pass.
- Travel As You Like: This pass enables the passengers of Hyderabad, Secunderabad and Warangal to travel anywhere within the suburban limits for 24 Hrs in just Rs. 80 in any non-AC bus. Travellers will have to pay Rs.160 for 24-hour travel on AC buses on this pass.
- City Ordinary Bus Pass: The minimum charge for this pass is Rs.950. It is a useful pass for daily commuters and provides seamless transportation at budget-friendly prices.
- Metro Bus Pass & Metro Deluxe Bus Pass: The minimum charge for Metro bus pass is Rs.1070 while the minimum charge for Metro Deluxe bus pass is Rs.1180. It is very useful for daily commuters who travel in air-conditioned city buses called ‘Metro Express’ and ‘Metro Deluxe’. These buses are very common in urban areas of the state.
- Student Bus Pass: This type of pass is issued to both school as well as college students at the minimum charge of Rs.495. It is meant to encourage students to travel confidently in TSRTC buses.
What are the concessions given by TSRTC?TSRTC provides a number of concessions on TSRTC online bus booking. Concession is provided to all of these categories of citizens:
- Free travel bus passes for girls studying in class X and below. Student passes providing concessional tickets for both school and college students in cities or towns.
- Special bus passes for the physically handicapped persons and NGOs.
- Free bus passes for youth attending interviews.
- Travel facilities for MLAs and MPs.
- Passes for freedom fighters.
- Employees’ children.
TSRTC Bus Booking FAQs
Q. Please share the age limit for a half ticket passenger in TSRTC.
Q. Do I need an e-ticket printout to board my TSRTC bus?
Q. Can passengers change their bus ticket details after TSRTC booking is complete?
Q. What should I do if I lose my ticket?
Q. What identity documents are required to travel on TSRTC buses?
Q. Can I transfer my TSRTC bus e-ticket?