Una to Mahuva Buses
So, if you are booking a Una to Mahuva bus, don’t forget to check out the great deals by ixigo.
Top Bus Routes from Una
Boarding Points in Una
Dropping Points in Mahuva
Una to Mahuva Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Una and Mahuva, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Una and Mahuva, the lowest bus fare is ₹81. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Una and Mahuva route?
A. For the route between Una and Mahuva, 21 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Una to Mahuva by bus?
A. To travel from Una to Mahuva, it takes around 2hr 35min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Una to Mahuva?
A. 05:55 is when the first bus leaves from Una to Mahuva.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Una to Mahuva ?
A. 22:00 is when the last bus leaves from Una to Mahuva.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Una from Mahuva?
A. To travel from Una to Mahuva, GSRTC bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Una and Mahuva?
A. On the route between Una and Mahuva, GSRTC operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Una to Mahuva bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Una to Mahuva bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Una to Mahuva bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Una to Mahuva bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
a. Credit/Debit Card
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)