UPSRTC Online BookingTravellers can make their UPSRTC online ticket booking using ixigo app and website for a comfortable and seamless travel experience.
ixigo has recently acquired AbhiBus, a popular bus booking portal. You can enjoy the same, feature-packed experience of booking UPSRTC bus tickets on AbhiBus
Popular UPSRTC Bus Routes
|Ballia to Lucknow||Ballia to Lucknow Bus Tickets|
|Banaras to Lucknow||Banaras to Lucknow Bus Tickets|
|Lucknow to Ballia||Lucknow to Ballia Bus Tickets|
|Lucknow to Banaras||Lucknow to Banaras Bus Tickets|
|Bareilly to Delhi||Bareilly to Delhi Bus Tickets|
|Jaunpur to Lucknow||Jaunpur to Lucknow Bus Tickets|
|Lucknow to Allahabad||Lucknow to Allahabad Bus Tickets|
|Kanpur to Jhansi||Kanpur to Jhansi Bus Tickets|
|Lucknow to Delhi||Lucknow to Delhi Bus Tickets|
|Allahabad to Lucknow||Allahabad to Lucknow Bus Tickets|
How to book UPSRTC Bus Tickets?
- You can do UPSRTC online bus ticket booking using the ixigo app or the ixigo website.
- ixigo gives you the best deals on bus booking along with assured ixigo money, that can be used to book even more tickets! Customers can also use any payment mode (Credit/debit card, net-banking, e-wallets) to book tickets.
- In case of any query, ixigo customer support is always available with a 24x7 chat system, along with a dedicated customer helpline and Email-ID.
- All online transactions on ixigo.com are safe and secure.
- Customers can also check bus routes, timings, price details, arrival and departure timetable conveniently on ixigo.
Discounts & Offers on UPSRTC Bus Ticket BookingCheck the latest deals on UPSRTC bus tickets on the ixigo offers page and get the best deal on your booking. Another advantage of booking UPSRTC bus tickets on ixigo is that you can avail exclusive offers from e-wallets and several leading banks. Here you can find the latest bus tickets offers and coupons codes for your bus booking on ixigo.
UPSRTC Bus TypesUPSRTC provides seamless and comfortable bus services in a number of bus categories:
- Lohia Gramin Sewa: This service operates as a shuttle service between district headquarters and nearby towns/villages/tehsils, catering to rural and economy-conscious passengers. It charges about 70% of ordinary services fares.
- Mini Bus: This service operates the same way as Lohia Gramin Sewa but since it has just 32 seats, it gets filled up fast and reaches the destination faster.
- Janrath Bus: This is a new, low cost AC bus service that is very comfortable. The idea behind introducing these AC buses with reasonable fare is to make it affordable for low income people so they can enjoy luxury travel without putting any burden on their pockets.
- Volvo Bus: Spacious and comfortable, Volvo buses are fully AC for ease and comfort during long journeys. They are 45-seater, spacious, state-of-art buses with great comfort and ply on all major routes.
- Water bottles, blankets and TVs are available in UPSRTC Volvo and Scania Multi Axle buses.
- UPSRTC provides rest rooms, canteens, booking offices, toilets, drinking water, timetable and fare chart display, enquiry counters, public address systems, lights, fans, seats and benches and PCO etc at all its bus stations. Cleanliness of the bus stations and buses are high priority for the UPSRTC.
Features of UPSRTC Buses
- All the buses run by UPSRTC are provided with wide seats and air suspension for better comfort.
- The entertainment facilities (movies, videos, audio) provided by UPSRTC on the bus make the journey even more enjoyable.
- Travellers are also provided with water bottles, blankets, facial wipes, etc. Along with these features, the buses have minimal noise, no jerking movements and enough space for luggage, making the journey highly comfortable.
The UPSRTC - Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation is a public road transport service run by the Uttar Pradesh government. It is headquartered in Lucknow and has the largest fleet of buses in North India. Apart from Uttar Pradesh, UPSRTC bus booking can be made for all the major places in neighbouring states like Uttarakhand, Bihar, Rajasthan, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh and Haryana, along with providing international bus service to Nepal. UPSRTC ticket booking is a hassle-free and comfortable experience for a safe and affordable bus journey.
Bus Services by UPSRTC
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation provides regular intrastate and interstate bus services, along with chartered bus services. Customers can book buses for weddings, leisure, trips, etc. Special pilgrim services to places like Katra, Varanasi, Haridwar, Mathura etc. can also be booked using UPSRTC online booking.
UPSRTC Bus Pass InformationUPSRTC provides various bus passes and free passes in the form of Radio Frequency Identifier (RFID) based smart cards. RFID is a plastic card resembling Debit/Credit Cards of banks with a built in electronic chip that stores information of the validity period of the bus pass, the destinations of travel permitted on the pass, and the type of pass. These RFID cards are contactless cards and can be validated by bus conductors and inspectors by simply holding them close to the ETIM. Passengers can register for or renew these smart cards at any of the convenient Point Of Sale (PoS) located at various important bus stands in their respective city.
- Sugam-MST: This is a distance-based general pass with monthly validity.
- Sugam-MST(Student): This is a distance-based general pass with monthly validity. Only those students who are less than 21 years of age and can provide a school/college certificate that confirms the same are eligible for this pass.
- Open-Ended (ePurse): This is an amount-based e-purse with a validity of 5 years.
- Tourist Pass: The rate of this pass is ₹795 and it allows unlimited travel on select routes for the pass validity period of 8 days.
What are the concessions given by UPSRTC?UPSRTC provides a number of concessions on UPSRTC online bus booking. Some of major benefits are as following:
- Distinguished citizens including Members of Parliament, Distinguished Reporters, ex-members of the UP Legislative Assembly and Council, primary and middle-school teachers under the UP government and freedom fighters are permitted to travel free in the UPSRTC buses.
- Citizens of the state, police and defence personnel who have been decorated with bravery awards are permitted to travel free of charge in corporations buses.
- Free travel facility is available to any physically handicapped person whose disability according to the certificate provided by the CMO is 40% or more in ordinary buses. These include blind, dumb, deaf, handicapped and mentally challenged citizens.
- Children below 5 years of age travel free while children between the ages of 5 and 12 are charged 50% of the normal fare.
- The UPSRTC has also announced a 30% concession for female travellers but it is yet to come into effect.
UPSRTC Bus Booking FAQs
Q. Till what age can a passenger book a half ticket under the UPSRTC?
Q. Is it mandatory to carry an e-ticket printout while boarding the UPSRTC bus?
Q. After booking tickets with UPSRTC, can I update my ticket details?
Q. How can I recover a lost UPSRTC bus ticket?
Q. What physical ID proofs are needed to travel on a UPSRTC bus?
Q. Can someone else use my UPSRTC bus e-ticket to travel?
Other UPSRTC Bus Routes
|Azamgarh to Lucknow||Azamgarh to Lucknow Bus Tickets|
|Gorakhpur to Lucknow||Gorakhpur to Lucknow Bus Tickets|
|Lucknow to Jhansi||Lucknow to Jhansi Bus Tickets|
|Lucknow to Azamgarh||Lucknow to Azamgarh Bus Tickets|
|Mau to Lucknow||Mau to Lucknow Bus Tickets|
|Lucknow to Kanpur||Lucknow to Kanpur Bus Tickets|
|Farukhabad to Delhi||Farukhabad to Delhi Bus Tickets|
|Lucknow to Bareilly||Lucknow to Bareilly Bus Tickets|
|Lucknow to Mau||Lucknow to Mau Bus Tickets|
|Lucknow to Gorakhpur||Lucknow to Gorakhpur Bus Tickets|
|Banaras to Gorakhpur||Banaras to Gorakhpur Bus Tickets|