Vadalur to Salem Buses
Top Bus Routes to Salem
Boarding Points in Vadalur
Dropping Points in Salem
Vadalur to Salem Buses - FAQs
Q. Between Vadalur and Salem, what is the lowest bus fare?
A. Between Vadalur and Salem, the lowest bus fare is ₹600. Book Now
Q. How many buses are available to book Vadalur and Salem route?
A. For the route between Vadalur and Salem, 2 are available for the commute.
Q. How much time does it take to travel from Vadalur to Salem by bus?
A. To travel from Vadalur to Salem, it takes around 3hr 47min by bus. Check here to book now
Q. At what time does the first bus leaves from Vadalur to Salem?
A. 22:30 is when the first bus leaves from Vadalur to Salem.
Q. At what time does the last bus leaves from Vadalur to Salem ?
A. 22:55 is when the last bus leaves from Vadalur to Salem.
Q. Which is the fastest bus to travel to Vadalur from Salem?
A. To travel from Vadalur to Salem, SMA Travels bus takes the least amount of time.
Q. Which bus operator offers cheapest fares between Vadalur and Salem?
A. On the route between Vadalur and Salem, City Travels operators charge the least.
Q. How can I book Vadalur to Salem bus tickets on ixigo?
A. You can make your Vadalur to Salem bus tickets on ixigo using the following simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.ixigo.com/buses or open the ixigo trains or ixigo flights app and select the ‘buses’ option.
2. Enter the boarding city, destination city and the date of travel.
3. Click on the search button.
4. Select the bus operator of your choice using filters like duration, seating comfort, operator rating, AC/Non-AC etc.
5. Select the number of seats based on your preference. Click on book and then select the boarding and drop-off points.
6. Enter the details of the passengers.
7. Don’t forget to choose an exciting offer!
8. Pay securely using any of our multiple payment options and pack your bags!
Q. What payment options does ixigo support for booking Vadalur to Salem bus tickets?
A. You can pay for your Vadalur to Salem bus booking on ixigo with any one of these methods:
a. Credit/Debit Card
b. Net banking
c. Wallets (Amazon, Free Charge, PayU)