About VRL Travels
VRL Travels, with its buses operating in more than 29 states in the country, is one of the biggest travel agencies in India. Some of the major states where VRL Travels operates are Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Maharashtra, and Goa. VRL Travels operates on about 845 routes around the country and has a fleet of over 4077 vehicles under it. VRL Travels booking provides a hassle-free and comfortable experience. Also, from a point of view of safety and affordability, VRL Travels bus booking has been a reliable travel mode since many years.
Bus Services by VRL Travels
VRL Travels has a great frequency of buses that run all throughout the day promoting safety and comfort of passengers. VRL Travels staff are known for assisting passengers consistently. Travellers prefer VRL Travels due to its convenient and on time bus services across various city routes. Travellers can book their seats on various routes using VRL online booking.
How to book VRL Travels Bus Tickets online?
- VRL online bus ticket booking can be done using ixigo travel app or its website.
- Customers can use any payment mode (Credit cards/ debit cards/ netbanking) to book tickets.
- Customers can carry their mobile tickets after the booking gets confirmed. In case of any query, ixigo customer support is always available and is just a call away.
- All online transactions on ixigo.com are safe. Customers can also check bus routes, timings, price details, arrival & departure timetable on ixigo.
VRL Travels Bus TypesVRL Travels provides seamless and comfortable bus services in a number of categories. VRL Travels has the following types of buses:
- AMARAVATHI (VOLVO / SCANIA A.C Multi Axle): These are high-end experience, multi-axle luxury buses made by Volvo and Scania. It consists of reclining seats, calf rests, LED TV, etc. The additional services include water bottles, facial wipes and blankets, etc. These buses are run on the popular routes.
- GARUDA (VOLVO / CORONA / ISUZU A.C. SEMI SLEEPER): These are one of the most expensive bus services operated by Volvo/Corona/ISUZU. These sleeper buses look like a first-class train. Amenities include an LED TV with a huge movie library for each bearth. Travellers are also provided with water bottles, blankets and facial wipes during the journey.
SUPER LUXURY (NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK): Connecting all the major cities, these buses (Super Luxury/ Ultra Deluxe) are non-air-conditioned with video coaches and 2+2 push back seats. Express buses have 3+2 services with non-air-conditioned coaches.
- Water bottles, blankets and TV are available in VRL Travels buses.
- VRL Travels Super Luxury/Deluxe/ Express buses are non-air-conditioned buses with (2+2) push back seats.
Popular VRL Travels Bus RoutesSome of the major bus routes are as following:
Features of VRL Travels Buses
- All the buses run by VRL Travels are provided with air suspension and wide seats for better comfort.
- The entertainment facilities (movies, videos, audio) on the bus makes the journey even more enjoyable.
- Travellers are also provided water bottles, blankets, facial wipes, etc. Apart from these features, no noise, no jerks and enough space for luggage make the travel experience a comfortable one.
VRL Travels bus booking cancellation chargesThe cancellation of an e-ticket is only permitted until 1 hour before the bus’s departure time. If a customer cancels the bus ticket, then partial cancellation charges are applicable with terms and conditions. Below are the details of partial cancellation charges:
- Between 0-1 Hrs of the bus’s departure time - 50% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
- Between 2-24 Hrs of the bus’s departure time - 25% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
- Between 24-48 Hrs of the bus’s departure time - 10% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
- 48 hours before the bus’s departure time - Only reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
- Between 0 - 4 Hrs of Bus Boarding Time: 0%
- Between 4 - 12 Hrs of Bus Boarding Time : 75%
- Between 12-24 Hrs of Bus Boarding Time: 80%
- Above 24 Hrs of Bus Boarding Time: 85%
VRL Travels Bus Booking FAQs
Q. What is the age limit for a half ticket passenger with VRL Travels?
Q. Do I need a printout of my e-ticket while boarding a VRL Travels bus?
Q. Can I change the bus ticket details after completing my booking?
Q. I lost my ticket, what should I do to get a copy?
Q. What ID proofs have to be carried when using this operator?
Q. Is a VRL Travels bus e-ticket transferable?