Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda FlightsBook Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Abu Dhabi and Bhatinda. On flights from AUH - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Abu Dhabi Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- How far is Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda is approximately 2127 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Abu Dhabi Airport to Bhatinda Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bhatinda from Abu Dhabi, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bhatinda easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Abu Dhabi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Abu Dhabi is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Abu Dhabi to Bhatinda flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Abu Dhabi Details
How To Travel To Abu Dhabi International Airport UAE
Second largest in the UAE, Abu Dhabi International Airport serves around 11 million passengers each year. Located 32 km from Abu Dhabi's city centre, this airport endows travellers with various commuting options. Opt for an air-conditioned bus which is not only comfortable but economical as well. These green and white A1 buses operate every 40 minutes around the clock. The time taken to the cover the stretch between city and the airport is approx. 45 minutes. For renting cars, visit the Skypark Plaza and opt for a car of your choice. There is also an option for 24-hour metered taxi services. If you want a luxury ride, limousines are available. For this service, contact the customer service desks at the airport.
Facilities At Abu Dhabi International Airport
Endowing passengers with a number of good facilities, Abu Dhabi International Airport is a well-built structure. It has nine lounges namely Al Reem Lounge, Al Dhabi Lounge, Al Ghazal Lounge, Emirates Arrival Lounge, etc. This lounge is for flyers’ comfort and require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for use. Keeping in mind the requirement of the flyers, the airport has 16 currency exchange counters and also ATMs and cash machines present all throughout. Passengers can also buy things at various shops including duty free shops marking the airport. Indulge in items like souvenirs, perfumes, locally made gift sets, jewellery, books, etc. You can also spend some time at the golf course located inside the airport. You will also find other facilities like prayer rooms, mobile charging spots, free Wi-Fi, luggage trolleys, medical services, luggage wrapping, spa, supermarket, etc. at the airport.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport (BUP) is located near the village of Virk Kalan, 20 km away from the city centre. The nearest bus station is located 2 km from the airport. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. Direct shuttle service is operated by the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation). You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport, and less expensive than cabs. Ola/Uber cabs are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
The historic city of Bathinda is visited by hundreds of tourists from across the globe. To get an insight into the rich history associated with this city, pay a visit to the historic Quila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather is most suitable for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The city receives heavy rainfalls during monsoon season that starts from July and continues till September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
Address not available
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available