Abu Dhabi to Guwahati FlightsBook Abu Dhabi to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Abu Dhabi and Guwahati. On flights from AUH - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Abu Dhabi Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Abu Dhabi and Guwahati in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Abu Dhabi to Guwahati is 3749 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Abu Dhabi-Guwahati flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Abu Dhabi-Guwahati route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Abu Dhabi to Guwahati route each day?8 flights fly on Abu Dhabi to Guwahati route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Abu Dhabi to Guwahati?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Abu Dhabi to Guwahati with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Abu Dhabi to Guwahati flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Abu Dhabi to Guwahati flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Abu Dhabi to Guwahati?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Abu Dhabi to Guwahati flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Abu Dhabi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Abu Dhabi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Abu Dhabi to Guwahati flight. Please help!It is possible to change Abu Dhabi to Guwahati travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Abu Dhabi Details
How To Travel To Abu Dhabi International Airport UAE
Entitled as the second largest airport in the UAE, Abu Dhabi International Airport caters to around 11 million passengers every year. This airport offers a wide variety of transport options for transfers to the city and vice versa. The city centre and the airport are located at a distance of 32 km and this distance can be covered in 45 minutes. The airport is served by air-conditioned buses that connect to various parts of the city. These A1 buses operate every 40 minutes for 24 hours. You can also take a taxi from the from the 24-hour metered taxi services. In the Skypark Plaza, you can also find car rental agency for any car of your choice. Other than all these options, there are Chauffeur-driven limousines at the airport that can be booked via customer service desks of the airport.
Facilities At Abu Dhabi International Airport
Abu Dhabi International Airport has nine lounges; Al Reem Lounge, Al Dhabi Lounge, Al Ghazal Lounge, Emirates Arrival Lounge, etc. situated all throughout the airport. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has 16 currency exchange counters along with ATMs and cash machines. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs, perfumes, jewellery, books, gifts, etc at the airport along with duty free shopping. You will also find prayer rooms and golf course in the premises. Other than these, there are luggage trolleys, luggage wrapping, free Wi-Fi, medical services, mobile charging, spa and supermarket.
How To Travel To Guwahati Airport
Being one of the best airports in the country, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is located just 27.8 km from the Guwahati city centre. So, being a traveller if you are wondering as how you can travel to the Guwahati airport, read about the following options. One is that you can travel by a AC bus to reach your destination. Travel till the Paltan Bazar area and cross the Kali Mandir. Now take a right turn and you will get the bus depot. These AC buses departs every 25-30 minutes starting from morning 6:15 AM to 5 PM in the evening. It will cost around Rs.130. The bus will take you to the airport in 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you ever miss the last bus, you can walk a little ahead to the Nepali Mandir area which is near Paltan Bazar. From that area you will get several share taxis which will cost you about Rs.120 to Rs.150. Don’t forget there are Ola and Uber too. These 2 cab service providers will take you to Guwahati airport in less time.
Facilities At Guwahati Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, there are several services that one can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport. There are 4 immigration counters, 14 check-in counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. It also has 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates. The domestic terminal at Guwahati airport has the capacity of handling almost 500 passengers at peak hour, while the international terminal at the airport can handle up to 125 passengers at peak hour. A new terminal is scheduled to open in 2020. To book a pre-paid taxi you will get the counters at the arrival and also a counter for tourist information centre. Also, Baggage Trolleys, Wheelchair, Medical Aid, Lost and Found Baggage, Business Centre, Child Care Room, handicraft emporium, TR stall, Hindustan tea/coffee counter, cyber café, jewelry shop, tourist information centre and a Telephone Security hold area and also assistance to physically challenged passengers.
Best Time To Visit Guwahati
The largest city of Assam, Guwahati is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The best time to visit Guwahati and enjoy a holiday in this city is between October and March, when the weather is mostly pleasant. Assam’s chief festival, Bihu is celebrated with much fervour on three different occasions in January, April and October. You can schedule your visit to coincide with these celebrations. Between April and June, the city experiences moderate summers and remains cooler than most parts of India. So, you can plan a summer holiday in Guwahati exploring its tea gardens, temples and wildlife sanctuaries.
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
Address not available
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org