Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Abu Dhabi and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from AUH - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Abu Dhabi Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Abu Dhabi leaves at 10:40 from Abu Dhabi Airport and arrives Kuala Lumpur Airport at 22:30.
- When is the last flight from Abu Dhabi to reach Kuala Lumpur scheduled?The last flight from Abu Dhabi leaves at 22:40 from Abu Dhabi Airport and arrives Kuala Lumpur Airport at 10:30.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Abu Dhabi and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur is 5592 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur take approximately 07 Hours & 50 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Abu Dhabi and Kuala Lumpur. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Abu Dhabi-Kuala Lumpur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Abu Dhabi-Kuala Lumpur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur route each day?8 flights fly on Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- How many flights fly on Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur route weekly?8 flights fly on Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur departs at 10:40 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 22:30.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Abu Dhabi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Abu Dhabi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Abu Dhabi Details
How to Travel to & from Abu Dhabi International Airport UAE
Entitled as the second largest airport in the UAE, Abu Dhabi International Airport caters to around 11 million passengers every year. This airport offers a wide variety of transport options for transfers to the city and vice versa. The city centre and the airport are located at a distance of 32 km and this distance can be covered in 45 minutes. The airport is served by air-conditioned buses that connect to various parts of the city. These A1 buses operate every 40 minutes for 24 hours. You can also take a taxi from the from the 24-hour metered taxi services. In the Skypark Plaza, you can also find car rental agency for any car of your choice. Other than all these options, there are Chauffeur-driven limousines at the airport that can be booked via customer service desks of the airport.
Facilities at Abu Dhabi International Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Abu Dhabi airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has 9 lounges available; Al Dhabi Lounge, Al Reem Lounge, Al Ghazal Lounge, Emirates Arrival Lounge, etc. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shopping situated at the airport. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, perfumes, gifts, books, jewellery, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs, 16 currency exchange counters and cash machines available. The airport also prayer rooms. For your engagement, there is also a golf course. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, spa, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, supermarket, luggage wrapping, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
A destination within itself, Kuala Lumpur International Airport boasts of luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores that sell everything from liquor to chocolates within its confines. It also provides services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange Car Rentals and more. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head. Showers are also located in both the terminals. If you want a few hours of undisturbed sleep, you could book a room at a transit hotel for a few hours and rejuvenate yourself.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
The enchanting capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a city cladded with amazing steel skyscrapers, historical monuments, bustling street markets, massive shopping malls and spirited nightlife. Its charged up metropolitan pace set against a grand backdrop fascinates visitors with variety and a multicultural charm. With its maritime climate, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. Most of the year, the weather conditions are hot and humid but with rain, the climate gets cool and pleasant which keeps up the balance. The temperature ranges from 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. The months from December to February and May to August are relatively drier than the other months.
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
Name : Abu Dhabi International Airport
Address : Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA