Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Abu Dhabi and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from AUH - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Abu Dhabi Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Abu Dhabi and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam is 3080 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Abu Dhabi-Vishakhapatnam flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Abu Dhabi-Vishakhapatnam route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam route each day?8 flights fly on Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Abu Dhabi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Abu Dhabi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam flight. Please help!It is possible to change Abu Dhabi to Vishakhapatnam travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Abu Dhabi Details
How To Travel To Abu Dhabi International Airport UAE
Entitled as the second largest airport in the UAE, Abu Dhabi International Airport caters to around 11 million passengers every year. This airport offers a wide variety of transport options for transfers to the city and vice versa. The city centre and the airport are located at a distance of 32 km and this distance can be covered in 45 minutes. The airport is served by air-conditioned buses that connect to various parts of the city. These A1 buses operate every 40 minutes for 24 hours. You can also take a taxi from the from the 24-hour metered taxi services. In the Skypark Plaza, you can also find car rental agency for any car of your choice. Other than all these options, there are Chauffeur-driven limousines at the airport that can be booked via customer service desks of the airport.
Facilities At Abu Dhabi International Airport
Endowing passengers with a number of good facilities, Abu Dhabi International Airport is a well-built structure. It has nine lounges namely Al Reem Lounge, Al Dhabi Lounge, Al Ghazal Lounge, Emirates Arrival Lounge, etc. This lounge is for flyers’ comfort and require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for use. Keeping in mind the requirement of the flyers, the airport has 16 currency exchange counters and also ATMs and cash machines present all throughout. Passengers can also buy things at various shops including duty free shops marking the airport. Indulge in items like souvenirs, perfumes, locally made gift sets, jewellery, books, etc. You can also spend some time at the golf course located inside the airport. You will also find other facilities like prayer rooms, mobile charging spots, free Wi-Fi, luggage trolleys, medical services, luggage wrapping, spa, supermarket, etc. at the airport.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are several modes of reaching Visakhapatnam International Airport in Lucknow from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned APSRTC bus service or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 9 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, you can take a 38-series bus or take bus no. 10A. These buses run between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm and you can choose either a City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C bus. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for Ola and Uber cab or tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport serves both international and domestic flights within one terminal complex. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops in the international deck of the airport.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
Located on the coast of Bay of Bengal, Visakhapatnam is the largest city in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is also known as 'The Jewel of the East Coast' and is flanked by the Bay of Bengal. The port city of Visakhapatnam exhibits a tropical climate with hot summers, humid monsoons and delightful winters. Best time to visit Visakhapatnam is between the months of October and March. The temperature during this time ranges somewhere between 15 degrees to 30 degrees which makes it ideal for sightseeing. Visakhapatnam gets heavy monsoon showers starting from late June and ending through early November.
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
Address not available
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Address not available