Agartala to Goa FlightsBook Agartala to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6685. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Agartala and Goa. On flights from IXA - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Agartala Goa Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Agartala and Goa in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Agartala to Goa is 2038 km in a direct flight. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Agartala and Goa?The cabin baggage limit on Agartala to Goa flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Agartala to Goa, how many flights fly on this route everyday?8 flights fly on Agartala to Goa route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Agartala to Goa in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹6685 would be the lowest airfare for a Agartala to Goa flight, in the next 30 days. There are 8 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Agartala to Goa, how many weekly flights fly on this route?8 weekly flights fly on Agartala to Goa route. The prices of these flights vary from Agartala to Goa. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Agartala to Goa for today?The cheapest fare from Agartala to Goa for today is ₹6685. The fare usually varies between Agartala and Goa.
- How to book tickets online from Agartala to Goa?Book tickets from Agartala to Goa via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Agartala to Goa flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Agartala to Goa flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Agartala to Goa flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Agartala to Goa flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Agartala?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Agartala is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Agartala to Goa flight?To change the travelling date for Agartala to Goa flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Agartala to Goa Flight Fares
|Agartala - Goa Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Agartala to Goa Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Agartala, lovingly the capital of Tripura. So, to reach C.A Domestic Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, or an auto rickshaw. App-based cabs like Ola and Uber do not operate in the city as of 2018. The airport is approximately 11 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus. Taking a bus is time restricted and unreliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws, which are slightly more expensive, are 24*7 available from all parts of city.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
Agartala Airport, also known as C.A. Domestic Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping for wide-ranging handicrafts, books from around the world and much more from the shops and stalls located inside the terminal building.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
There are many ways to reach Goa International Airport (also called Dabolim Airport) like taking the public buses which operate from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao every half hour. Since the distance between the airport from Panjim is approx. 29 km and 23 km from Margao, you can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. There is no Ola or Uber service in Goa as of January 2018, so those are the only options. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange (landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal), Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of the international terminal.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Synonymous with natural beauty, Goa, the party capital of India is a place that should be visited by everyone. This place is loaded with gorgeous palm trees, sandy beaches, and delicious Goan cuisine. The best places to explore in Goa are Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers (March to June) are very humid in Goa and the temperature rises somewhere between 35°C - 40°C. Explore the beautiful Goa during monsoons (starting from July, August, and September) as the place gets a good amount of rainfall. For winters, Goa’s temperature varies somewhere 20°C to 22°C.
Agartala to Goa Flight Fare Calendar
- 02 Oct₹6685
- Agartala to Goa by Air India Airline from INR 6685
- 04 Oct₹7335
- Agartala to Goa by Air India Airline from INR 7335
- 09 OctAir India
- 12 Oct₹13876
- Agartala to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 13876
- 30 Oct₹8210
- Agartala to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 8210
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com