Agartala to Kolkata FlightsBook Agartala to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1745. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Agartala and Kolkata. On flights from IXA - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Agartala to Kolkata Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||10|
|Aerial Distance||328 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo, Air India, Thai Sky Airlines|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||Air India AI746, ₹1745|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||Air India AI746, ₹1745|
|Minimum Flight Duration||00 Hours & 45 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Agartala||IndiGo 6488, Departs at 10:15|
|First Flight Arrives at Kolkata||IndiGo 6488, Arrives at 11:15|
|Last Flight Departs from Agartala||Air India 746, Departs at 19:15|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kolkata||Air India 746, Arrives at 20:15|
Agartala Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Agartala to Kolkata flight leave from Agartala airport?The first flight from Agartala departs at 10:15 from Agartala Airport and reaches Kolkata Airport at 11:15.
- At what time does the last Agartala to Kolkata flight depart from Agartala airport?The last Agartala to Kolkata flight departs at 19:15 from Agartala Airport and reaches Kolkata Airport at 20:15.
- On a direct flight from Agartala to Kolkata, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Agartala to Kolkata, the aerial distance covered is 328 km. There are a total number of 10 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Agartala to Kolkata flight?The journey time for a Agartala to Kolkata flight on a direct flight is 00 Hours & 45 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Agartala and Kolkata.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Agartala to Kolkata flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Agartala to Kolkata everyday?There are 10 flights that fly from Agartala to Kolkata everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Agartala to Kolkata in the next 30 days?₹1745 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Agartala to Kolkata in the next 30 days. Book from 10 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Agartala to Kolkata weekly?There are 10 flights that fly from Agartala to Kolkata weekly. Reach Kolkata easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹1745.
- What is cheapest fare to Kolkata from Agartala today?The cheapest fare from Agartala to Kolkata is ₹1745. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Kolkata right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Agartala to Kolkata, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Agartala to Kolkata flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Agartala to Kolkata flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Agartala to Kolkata flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Kolkata.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Agartala to Kolkata flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Agartala to Kolkata flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Agartala?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Agartala or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Agartala to Kolkata flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Agartala to Kolkata flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Agartala to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Agartala - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Agartala to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to C.A Agartala Domestic Airport (IATA Code: IXA) from the city is via the private bus. The only detriment to that is that the bus can sometimes be unreliable in its timings and therefore, you would have to leave early in order to reach the airport on time for your flight. The airport is located about 11 km from the city centre; you can also hire tourist or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the domestic and the only terminal of C.A. Agartala Airport like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities. The terminal also has numerous shops like TR Book Stall and handloom handicraft stalls, where you can shop to your heart’s delight. If you want to fill up on food before catching your plane, you could do so at the many various snack-bars, tea center and restaurants. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone of the terminal. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled.
Top Routes from Agartala
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is only about 17 km away from the main city. So, in case you are wondering as how to travel to the amazing airport, read here about the following options. There are many bus lines available which connects Kolkata city with the airport. The nearest bus stop is about 15-17 minutes away from the airport.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
Also, hiring a yellow taxi is great and cheap option. There are also Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru to serve you in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like there are about 128 check-in counters, 12 customs counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Not to forget if you pay a nominal charge, you get a wireless internet at the airport. And in case you want to leave your luggage behind, you can do it at this airport. The items can be kept up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 one can book a spot at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famously called as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata was once the former capital of British India. This beautiful city is located on the eastern coast of India and is blessed with a typical tropical climate. Similar to many regions of the country, Kolkata has 3 major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata would be during the winters that start from October and end in March. The weather is pleasant; thanks to the budding autumn and sets a perfect scene for exploring the city. Other than the weather, you can experience the famous Durga Puja during this time. Book your holiday around this time to cherish the city in a different light.
Top Routes to Kolkata
Agartala to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Jan₹4095
- Agartala to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 4095
- 22 Jan₹4295
- Agartala to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4295
- 23 Jan₹3694
- Agartala to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3694
- 24 Jan₹3694
- Agartala to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3694
- 25 Jan₹3445
- Agartala to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3445
- 26 Jan₹3125
- Agartala to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3125
- 27 Jan
- 28 Jan
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb
- 03 Feb
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : email@example.com
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Kolkata
Top Routes From Agartala
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan