Agartala to Phuket FlightsBook Agartala to Phuket flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Agartala and Phuket. On flights from IXA - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Agartala Phuket Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Agartala to Phuket through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Agartala and Phuket is 1929 km. There are about 10 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Agartala to Phuket flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Agartala to Phuket flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Phuket, how many flights fly to this destination from Agartala everyday?To reach Phuket, there are 10 flights that fly to this destination from Agartala everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Phuket, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Agartala?To reach Phuket, there are 10 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Agartala. The price ranges from Agartala to Phuket. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Agartala to Phuket through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Agartala to Phuket. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Agartala to Phuket flights?The check-in baggage limit for Agartala to Phuket flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Phuket airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Agartala to Phuket flights?For Agartala to Phuket flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Agartala?If you are flying from Agartala, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Agartala to Phuket flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Agartala to Phuket flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to Agartala Airport
The most economical way to reach C.A Agartala International Airport is to travel by the private bus service of the city. The other more reliable and faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive but also more convenient. Plus, they are available at all times, from anywhere in the city. Cab service providers like Uber and Ola are yet to start their services in Agartala, so tourist or private taxis are the only choices. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities At Agartala Airport
From ATMs to Car Rentals and Prepaid Taxis, C.A. Agartala Airport in Agartala has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The terminal also has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of books, handicrafts, souvenirs and much more. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of the terminal.
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Second most busiest airport in the country, Phuket International Airport maintains good connectivity with all parts of the world. With two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, Phuket airport caters to both domestic and international flights. The airport is located at a strategic location just 32 km from the main city. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Buses, private taxis, airport Limousine services and local buses are available for the commute from the airport to any part of the city. Other than Phuket, taxis for Bangtao, Patong, Surin and Mai Khao are also available at the airport.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the 2nd busiest airport in Thailand. The facilities in the airport are excellent and maintains good connectivity with all the other parts of the world. The beautiful location of this airport never fails to attract tourists. The airport maintains good connectivity with the city through a wide network of public transport. 24*7 information desks are available at the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. Those willing to spend some leisure time can visit the in-house lounges at the airport. Also, duty free shops are the best places to shop and take back home some goodies.
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : email@example.com
Phuket Airport Details
Address not available