Agra to Kolkata FlightsBook Agra to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5229. Approximately 12 flights of different airlines fly between Agra and Kolkata. On flights from AGR - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future Agra Kolkata flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Agra Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- Q. What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Agra and Kolkata in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?A. The aerial distance from Agra to Kolkata is 1162 km. Approximately 12 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- Q. How to check the hand luggage limit on Agra-Kolkata flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?A. To check the hand luggage limit on Agra-Kolkata route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- Q. How many flights fly on Agra to Kolkata route each day?A. 12 flights fly on Agra to Kolkata route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Q. What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Agra to Kolkata in the next 30 days?A. ₹5229 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Agra to Kolkata in next 30 days. There are 12 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Q. Searching for the cheapest fare from Agra to Kolkata for today. Please helpA. The cheapest fare from Agra to Kolkata for today is ₹5229. So wait no more and fly to Kolkata airport right now.
- Q. Can internet help in booking a flight from Agra to Kolkata?A. Yes, it is simple! login to www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Agra to Kolkata with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Q. Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?A. Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- Q. For Agra to Kolkata flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?A. The check-in baggage limit for Agra to Kolkata flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- Q. How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Agra to Kolkata?A. As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Agra to Kolkata flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Q. Web check-in before flying from Agra? Know about the benefits!A. Before flying from Agra, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- Q. How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Agra to Kolkata flight. Please help!A. It is possible to change Agra to Kolkata travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Agra to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Agra - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Agra to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Agra Airport
Once the capital of Mughal Empire, Agra is one of the most loved destinations of the country. Thousands of tourists every year visit this destination to witness the beauty of this city. It is located at a distance of approximately 240 km from the capital city and 220 km from Jaipur. The city is served by Kheria Airport, located at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre. Public transport is easily available for the commute to and from the city. Pre-paid taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available outside the airport. Travellers can choose car rental services to make their travel cheaper and convenient.
Facilities at Agra Airport
Among the top tourist destinations in the country is Agra. Flocked by hundreds of tourists from across the globe, this beautiful city is home to the mesmerising Taj Mahal. The Agra Airport is located at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre. It serves as a military base but during peak season a number of commercial flights fly from this airport. Air Deccan and IndiGo are the two airlines that provide air services to and from this airport. There are 2 boarding gates, 5 check-in counters, 3 immigration counters, 2 security counters and 4 custom counters are located at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Agra
The land of Surdas and Ghalib, Agra is a beautiful mix of indo-islamic grandeur and everything modern. The city also presents with amazing alternatives to the hustle and bustle of the Taj. The city is rich with its narrow, scanty lane markets full of local goodies that are perfect for shopping, and picking up souvenirs. The Best Time To Visit Agra and experience this cultural magnificence is during the winter months, when the sun isn’t as harsh as the summers. The temperature ranges between 25-5 degree Celsius and the evenings are perfect for discovering the city with a light breeze. The months between August and October experience low tourist intake due to heavy rainfall and humidity.
Top Routes from Agra
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU) is located 17 km from the main centre of kolkata. So, if you need a ride from the city centre to the airport you have several options to do it. The best option is that you can board a bus from several places in Kolkata like AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), and V1. Also, you can travel by a yellow coloured taxi which is available everywhere in Kolkata. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are available from all parts of kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Services like fast food joints, many cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Also this airport is home to 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet at the airport is available if you pay a fee. For those items you want to leave at the airport it can be kept up to 20-30 days. Operating all days of the week, now you can book a space at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport. It will costs you about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details regarding this please call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The capital of West Bengal, Kolkata is located on the banks of Hooghly River. In terms of its area, it is the 7th largest metropolitan city of the world. It is a leading metropolitan in eastern India and spreads over 185 sq km. The city is blessed with a typical tropical climate and has three major seasons in a year: Monsoon, Summers and Winters. Winter months start from October and end in the early weeks of March. The weather during these months is pleasant, cool and marks as the best time to visit Kolkata. If you visit this city during October, you can not only sightsee but also attend the famous festival of Durga Puja. Feed your wanderlust and also get chance to live their customs and traditions.
Top Routes to Kolkata
Agra to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
Agra Airport Details
Name : Agra Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Kheria, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282008
Phone : 91-562-2400844, 08477021021 (M), 91-562-2580422 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Top Routes To Kolkata
Top Routes From Agra
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan