Amritsar to Bangkok FlightsBook Amritsar to Bangkok flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹10500. Approximately 18 flights of different airlines fly between Amritsar and Bangkok. On flights from ATQ - BKK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Amritsar Bangkok Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Amritsar and Bangkok in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Amritsar to Bangkok is 3288 km in a direct flight. Approximately 18 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Amritsar and Bangkok?The cabin baggage limit on Amritsar to Bangkok flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Amritsar to Bangkok, how many flights fly on this route everyday?18 flights fly on Amritsar to Bangkok route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Amritsar to Bangkok in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹10500 would be the lowest airfare for a Amritsar to Bangkok flight, in the next 30 days. There are 18 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Amritsar to Bangkok, how many weekly flights fly on this route?18 weekly flights fly on Amritsar to Bangkok route. The prices of these flights vary from Amritsar to Bangkok. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Amritsar to Bangkok for today?The cheapest fare from Amritsar to Bangkok for today is ₹10500. The fare usually varies between Amritsar and Bangkok.
- How to book tickets online from Amritsar to Bangkok?Book tickets from Amritsar to Bangkok via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Bangkok flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Bangkok flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Amritsar to Bangkok flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Amritsar to Bangkok flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Amritsar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Amritsar is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Amritsar to Bangkok flight?To change the travelling date for Amritsar to Bangkok flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Amritsar to Bangkok Flight Fares
|Amritsar - Bangkok Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Amritsar to Bangkok Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Amritsar Airport
Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is located 11 km from the city of Amritsar. It has a runway of 12,001 ft and stands at the 27th spot in terms of passenger traffic in India. Amritsar Airport can be reached via taxi or auto-rickshaw. These are available outside the terminal building. There is no connection by bus or train between Amritsar Airport and city centre. You can take a taxi and reach the airport or vice versa within 30 minutes. An auto-rickshaw ride between these two places will take around 20 minutes. You can also opt for a local car rental company that are available at the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Amritsar Airport is a well-designed airport that equips passengers with great facilities and services. You can find luggage trolleys for easy transition. There is also Wi-Fi which is available at zero cost for the first 30 minutes. For shopping, there are duty free shops at the international terminal. You can also search through a variety of other shops selling essentials. For refreshments, there are various snack bars. The airport also has pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc.
Best Time To Visit Amritsar
Thronged by tourists every day, Amritsar is home to many religious centres and spiritual hubs. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the best places to visit in Amritsar. November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 49°C. Monsoons in Amritsar are amazing which falls during the months of July, August, September and October. Winter months in Amritsar are joyful as the temperature is -4°C during the nights.
How To Travel To Bangkok Airport
Bangkok Airport, commonly known as Suvarnabhumi Airport, is located at a distance of about 30 km east, about half an hour from the broad Bangkok CBD area. Commuters can also take a freeway which is a faster way to reach the main city. The Airport Rail Link is the fastest and cheapest way to travel from the airport to any part of the city. The airport rail operates from B1 floor of the airport and leaves in every 15 minutes. Other than this, taxis both postpaid and prepaid are easily available outside the airport for the commute. Limousine, car rentals and shuttle buses can be found at the arrival section on 2nd floor.
Facilities At Bangkok Airport
Located at a distance of 30 km from the city centre, Suvarnabhumi International Airport is among the best airports in the world. Travellers can avail facilities like Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre and wheelchair assistance. Currency exchange facility at the airport is very beneficial for those travelling to Bangkok from other parts of the world. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. A fully-equipped business centre help passengers work on the go.
Best Time To Visit Bangkok
From temple hoping to sunbathing in the sandy beaches, from enjoying a boat ride to shopping in the street markets, there is a lot to indulge in at the bustling city of Bangkok. The scenic river banks of Chao Phraya further adds to the beauty of the city. Other than nightlife, the city is particularly known for its Thai massages and vast culinary scene. Home to hundreds of outdoor attractions, visiting Bangkok at the right season plays a crucial role. Though it is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Bangkok is between the months of November and February. Also, the city looks extremely beautiful during the rainy season, i.e, from July to October.
Amritsar to Bangkok Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Aug₹10500
- Amritsar to Bangkok by Airline from INR 10500
- 25 Aug₹10287
- Amritsar to Bangkok by Airline from INR 10287
- 26 Aug₹10342
- Amritsar to Bangkok by Airline from INR 10342
- 27 Aug₹12790
- Amritsar to Bangkok by Airline from INR 12790
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug₹11413
- Amritsar to Bangkok by Airline from INR 11413
- 31 Aug₹10341
- Amritsar to Bangkok by Airline from INR 10341
- 04 Sep₹10016
- Amritsar to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 10016
- 05 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 20 Sep
- 21 Sep
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com
Bangkok Airport Details
Address not available