Amritsar to Chennai FlightsBook Amritsar to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8477. Approximately 18 flights of different airlines fly between Amritsar and Chennai. On flights from ATQ - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Amritsar Chennai Flights - FAQs
- How far is Amritsar to Chennai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Amritsar to Chennai is approximately 2134 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Amritsar Airport to Chennai Airport is about 18 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Amritsar to Chennai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Chennai from Amritsar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Amritsar to Chennai, there are 18 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Chennai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Amritsar to Chennai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹8477 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Amritsar to Chennai. There are 18 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Amritsar to Chennai route.
- For reaching Chennai from Amritsar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Amritsar to Chennai, there are 18 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Amritsar to Chennai route is ₹8477.
- To travel from Amritsar to Chennai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Amritsar to Chennai ends here. ₹8477 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Amritsar to Chennai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Amritsar to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Amritsar to Chennai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Chennai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Amritsar to Chennai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Amritsar to Chennai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Amritsar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Amritsar is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Amritsar to Chennai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Amritsar to Chennai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Amritsar to Chennai Flight Fares
|Amritsar - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Amritsar to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Amritsar Airport
Situated 11 km from the city of Amritsar, Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is the main airport connecting major cities. The airport possesses a runway of 12,001 ft and on the 27th position in terms of passenger traffic. Reaching to and from the airport is quite convenient and easy. There are cabs available at the terminal building. The distance via car can be covered in 30 minutes. You can also opt for auto-rickshaws which can cover stretch in 20 minutes. For rental cars, you can choose from various companies providing the same outside airport. For reaching the city centre, there are no buses or trains.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Ensuring a convenient journey to the passengers, Amritsar Airport offer number of facilities. For carrying the baggage comfortably, the airport has luggage trolleys. There is free Wi-Fi available at the airport for 30 minutes. For the comfort of the flyers, there is a cyber cafe, money exchange counter, pharmacy counters, ATMs, etc. The airport also has various eating joints serving a variety of delicious food. There are duty free shops available at the international terminal. Also, there are various basic outlets selling various items at retail prices. There is a free shuttle bus service that runs between the airport and the Golden Temple twice a day.
Best Time To Visit Amritsar
Golden Temple, yummy parathas and several mind-blowing architectural wonders, Amritsar is one of the best destinations to visit in the country. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are the most visited places in the beautiful Amritsar. The best time to visit Amritsar is November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April, May and June) in Amritsar are extremely hot with temperatures touching 49°C. Monsoon hits Amritsar during the months of July, August September and October. The temperature in Amritsar drops down to -4°C during winter nights.
How To Travel Chennai Airport
Located approximately 19 km from the city centre, Chennai International Airport serves to a huge number of travellers each day. Most of these flyers are tourists, travelling across southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Goa. If you want to travel from the city to the airport, Chennai offers various means of travel. Board the metro that runs from Nehru Park to the airport. The first train starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. If metro does not suit you, choose to travel by a pre-paid taxi or cab services like Ola and Uber. The travel time in a cab is around 50 mins. You can also take a bus ride for this route; there are number of AC buses and interurban buses to serve you. Other than these, an auto-rickshaw ride is also a good option. Please note that the charges maybe 50% higher in the night compared to daytime fares.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai Airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both domestic and international terminals. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing at shops located throughout the airport. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. You will also find luggage storage and lockers at the international terminal. Other than these, there is a child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, mobile charging and massages and spa.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
Amritsar to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Aug₹8477
- Amritsar to Chennai by Air India Airline from INR 8477
- 20 Aug₹6849
- Amritsar to Chennai by Air India Airline from INR 6849
- 25 Aug₹6187
- Amritsar to Chennai by Air India Airline from INR 6187
- 26 Aug₹5753
- Amritsar to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5753
- 30 Aug₹5757
- Amritsar to Chennai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5757
- 01 Sep₹5960
- Amritsar to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5960
- 08 Sep₹5446
- Amritsar to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5446
- 11 Sep₹5748
- Amritsar to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5748
- 12 SepIndiGo
- 13 Sep₹5147
- Amritsar to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5147
- 14 SepIndiGo
- 16 Sep₹6239
- Amritsar to Chennai by Air India Airline from INR 6239
- 20 Sep₹5147
- Amritsar to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5147
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A