Amritsar to Cochin FlightsBook Amritsar to Cochin flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹12163. Approximately 23 flights of different airlines fly between Amritsar and Cochin. On flights from ATQ - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Amritsar Cochin Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Amritsar and Cochin in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Amritsar to Cochin is 2413 km in a direct flight. Approximately 23 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Amritsar and Cochin?The cabin baggage limit on Amritsar to Cochin flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Amritsar to Cochin, how many flights fly on this route everyday?23 flights fly on Amritsar to Cochin route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Amritsar to Cochin in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹12163 would be the lowest airfare for a Amritsar to Cochin flight, in the next 30 days. There are 23 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Amritsar to Cochin, how many weekly flights fly on this route?23 weekly flights fly on Amritsar to Cochin route. The prices of these flights vary from Amritsar to Cochin. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Amritsar to Cochin for today?The cheapest fare from Amritsar to Cochin for today is ₹12163. The fare usually varies between Amritsar and Cochin.
- How to book tickets online from Amritsar to Cochin?Book tickets from Amritsar to Cochin via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Cochin flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Cochin flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Amritsar to Cochin flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Amritsar to Cochin flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Amritsar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Amritsar is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Amritsar to Cochin flight?To change the travelling date for Amritsar to Cochin flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Amritsar to Cochin Flight Fares
|Amritsar - Cochin Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Amritsar to Cochin Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Amritsar Airport
Celebrated by the title of Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar airport is the major airplane terminal with a runway of 12,001 ft. Factually, It is ranked 27th in terms of passenger traffic in India. The central point of the city which is the Amritsar City is 11 km away from the airport. It takes around 30 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by a taxi. There are no buses or trains which can connect these two points- airport and the main city. But you can always choose to travel by an auto-rickshaw that takes around 20 minutes to cover the stretch. If none of these options suit you, board a private taxi from the terminal building to travel to and fro from the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Amritsar Airport is a well-designed airport that equips passengers with great facilities and services. You can find luggage trolleys for easy transition. There is also Wi-Fi which is available at zero cost for the first 30 minutes. For shopping, there are duty free shops at the international terminal. You can also search through a variety of other shops selling essentials. For refreshments, there are various snack bars. The airport also has pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc.
Best Time To Visit Amritsar
Amritsar is a wonderful city of Punjab which is home to natural beauty, Golden Temple, delicious cuisines, various religious centres and spiritual hubs. are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Amritsar. The most famous places in Amritsar are Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid. The best time to visit Amritsar starts in November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) in this beautiful place should be avoided as the temperature varies between 39°C - 49°C. The amazing Amritsar experiences monsoon between July to October. The temperature in Amritsar drops down to -4°C during the chilly winter season.
How To Travel To Kochi Airport
Cochin International Airport (COK) is located 36 km from the main centre of Kochi. So, if you need a ride from Kochi to the airport you have several options to do it. One is that you can board premium air-conditioned buses run by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation). The buses are available after 25-30 minutes from the famous spot Fort Kochi. Also booking a prepaid taxi from Cochin Airport Taxi Society is a good option. Call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242) to book a taxi and the minimum fare is about Rs 400 for 22 km. For a hassle-free trip to Cochin Airport please download apps of Uber, Ola, or Meru.
Facilities At Cochin Airport
There are many great restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars at the airport. Now find a business center at the airport where one can avail services like payphone, photocopy, print out, and free Wi-Fi. The domestic terminal (1.0 lakh Sq Ft) and the international terminal (4.78 lakh Sq Ft) has car parking facility for its passengers. If cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco are what you are looking for then Tobacconist is the store for you. There are several world-class duty free shops available in the Cochin Airport.
Best Time To Visit Cochin
A top rated tourist destination of Kerala, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit in India. The best places to visit are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin starts from October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) should be avoided in Cochin as the temperature touches 37°C. The beautiful Cochin experiences monsoon between July to September. The temperature in Cochin drops down to 17°C during the chilly winter season.
Amritsar to Cochin Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Aug₹12163
- Amritsar to Cochin by Air India Airline from INR 12163
- 27 Aug₹7622
- Amritsar to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 7622
- 28 Aug₹5167
- Amritsar to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 5167
- 29 Aug₹5517
- Amritsar to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 5517
- 31 Aug₹7435
- Amritsar to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 7435
- 01 Sep₹6300
- Amritsar to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 6300
- 02 Sep₹6300
- Amritsar to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 6300
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 SepIndiGo
- 19 Sep
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 29 Sep₹5358
- Amritsar to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 5358
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cochin Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : email@example.com