Amritsar to Goa FlightsBook Amritsar to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4242. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Amritsar and Goa. On flights from ATQ - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Amritsar Goa Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Amritsar for Goa?The earliest flight for Goa departs at 18:20 from Amritsar and reaches Goa at 21:10.
- To reach Goa late at night, when does the last flight from Amritsar departs?To reach Goa late at night, the last flight from Amritsar departs at 18:20 and arrives Goa airport at 21:10. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Amritsar to Goa by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Amritsar to Goa is approximately 1796 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Amritsar Airport to Goa Airport is about 1 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Amritsar to Goa in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Amritsar to Goa by airways, the average journey duration will be 02 Hours & 50 Minutes and will cost around ₹4242.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Amritsar to Goa.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Goa from Amritsar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Amritsar to Goa, there are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Goa easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Amritsar to Goa route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹4242 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Amritsar to Goa. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Amritsar to Goa route.
- For reaching Goa from Amritsar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Amritsar to Goa, there are 1 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Amritsar to Goa route is ₹4242.
- To travel from Amritsar to Goa, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Amritsar to Goa ends here. ₹4242 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Amritsar to Goa?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Amritsar to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Amritsar to Goa flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Goa flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Amritsar to Goa flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Amritsar to Goa flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Amritsar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Amritsar is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Amritsar to Goa)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Amritsar to Goa flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Amritsar to Goa Flight Fares
|Amritsar - Goa Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Amritsar to Goa Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
The Amritsar airport is the 27th busiest airport of India in terms of passenger traffic. It is also popularly known as Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport and is the major one for the state of Punjab. The city centre, known as the Amritsar City chowk is situated around 11 km from the airport. This distance can be easily covered in 30 minutes, if you are using a car to commute. If you are using an auto-rickshaw for the commute, it might just take 20 minutes. There are no bus services or train services available. If you wish to travel the distance between the airport and city centre in a more convenient way, you can hire a pre-paid taxi.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Making sure of a comfortable journey to the flyers, Amritsar Airport endows them with various facilities. The airport has luggage trolleys for travellers to carry around their bags easily. You can access free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes in the airport premises. For basic comfort, the airport a cyber cafe, pharmacy counters, money exchange service, ATMs, etc. For your hunger pangs, it has several eating joints that serve delicious dishes. Duty free shopping is available at the international terminal of this airport. You can also find various items available at the basic outlets.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
To explore mind-blowing architectural wonders like Golden Temple, visit the amazing city of Punjab, Amritsar. There are several places to visit in Amritsar like Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid. The best time to visit Amritsar is from the months of November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) in this amazing place should be avoided as the temperature varies between somewhere 35°C - 49°C. July, August, September and October are the months when this gorgeous city gets rainfall. For the winter season, Amritsar’s temperature is -4°C.
Top Routes from Amritsar
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, otherwise called Dabolim Airport, is one of the busiest airports in India, since Goa is the most tourist-friendly city of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the public bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific stations in Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, one can board the bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. Please note that app-based cabs Ola and Uber do not provide services in Goa.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Goa International Airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. Basic facilities like ATMs, Money Changers and Car Rentals are available. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use for no extra cost. This airport has duty free shops for travellers flying international, so you can buy imported chocolates, liquor, perfumes and much more.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Thronged by tourists every day, Goa is the party capital of India. From lush green forests, beautiful palm trees, sandy beaches to colourful bazaars and delicious Goan cuisine, Goa is a wonderful destination. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are the most visited places in the beautiful Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this amazing destination is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 35°C - 40°C. Monsoons fall during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Goa are great as the temperature is 20-22°C during nights.
Top Routes to Goa
Amritsar to Goa Flight Fare Calendar
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 22 Dec₹8802
- Amritsar to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 8802
- 23 Dec₹7771
- Amritsar to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7771
- 24 Dec₹6565
- Amritsar to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6565
- 25 Dec₹6039
- Amritsar to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6039
- 26 Dec
- 27 Dec
- 29 Dec₹5041
- Amritsar to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5041
- 30 Dec₹5515
- Amritsar to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5515
- 31 Dec
- 01 Jan₹5515
- Amritsar to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5515
- 02 Jan
- 05 Jan
- 07 Jan
- 08 Jan
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan
- 11 Jan
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org