Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹10643. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Amritsar and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from ATQ - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Amritsar Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur departs at 22:30 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 06:55.
- When is the last flight from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur?The last flight from Amritsar’s departs at 23:30 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 08:55.
- What will be the aerial distance between Amritsar and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur is 4230 km in a direct flight. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flight takes approximately 05 Hours & 50 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹10643. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Amritsar and Kuala Lumpur?The cabin baggage limit on Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.2 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?2 flights fly on Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹10643 would be the lowest airfare for a Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flight, in the next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?2 weekly flights fly on Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur for today?The cheapest fare from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹10643. The fare usually varies between Amritsar and Kuala Lumpur.
- How to book tickets online from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur?Book tickets from Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Amritsar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Amritsar is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flight?To change the travelling date for Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Amritsar - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Amritsar Airport
Celebrated by the title of Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar airport is the major airplane terminal with a runway of 12,001 ft. Factually, It is ranked 27th in terms of passenger traffic in India. The central point of the city which is the Amritsar City is 11 km away from the airport. It takes around 30 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by a taxi. There are no buses or trains which can connect these two points- airport and the main city. But you can always choose to travel by an auto-rickshaw that takes around 20 minutes to cover the stretch. If none of these options suit you, board a private taxi from the terminal building to travel to and fro from the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Making sure of a comfortable journey to the flyers, Amritsar Airport endows them with various facilities. The airport has luggage trolleys for travellers to carry around their bags easily. You can access free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes in the airport premises. For basic comfort, the airport a cyber cafe, pharmacy counters, money exchange service, ATMs, etc. For your hunger pangs, it has several eating joints that serve delicious dishes. Duty free shopping is available at the international terminal of this airport. You can also find various items available at the basic outlets.
Best Time To Visit Amritsar
Amritsar is a wonderful city of Punjab which is home to natural beauty, Golden Temple, delicious cuisines, various religious centres and spiritual hubs. are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Amritsar. The most famous places in Amritsar are Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid. The best time to visit Amritsar starts in November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) in this beautiful place should be avoided as the temperature varies between 39°C - 49°C. The amazing Amritsar experiences monsoon between July to October. The temperature in Amritsar drops down to -4°C during the chilly winter season.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City, Malaysia is one of the busiest airports of Asia. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi; you can choose either a regular or a premium taxi. By taxi, the total distance would be completed in just in a little over half an hour; but it would cost you more than public transportation. If you want to save on your trip, you can travel by the Airport Shuttle Bus or by the KLIA Express train. The Shuttle stops at many important landmarks in the city centre, so it is both a cheap as well as a convenient option. Whether you wish to take the bus or the train, you can board from the KL Sentral Station. The bus operates at scheduled timings while the train departs the station for the airport every 15 minutes.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Blending all the cultures together, the Malay, Chinese and Indian communities of Kuala Lumpur are the part of its lively mix. The city is blessed with aroma-covered, colourfully decorated mosques and temples. It has a myriad of attractions, various delightful shopping spots, and an authentic food treat. Plan a trip to this place and enjoy sightseeing across the city. The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. This city witnesses a hot and humid weather which gets better with rain every now and then. The temperature remains between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. If you are looking to travel in drier months, then plan a visit between December and February or May and August.
Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Aug₹10643
- Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 10643
- 25 Aug₹10641
- Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 10641
- 26 Aug
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep₹10970
- Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 10970
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 07 Sep₹9799
- Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 9799
- 11 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 20 Sep
- 21 Sep
- 22 Sep
- 24 Sep
- 27 Sep₹6353
- Amritsar to Kuala Lumpur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 6353
- 29 SepAirAsia X
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available