Amritsar to Mumbai FlightsBook Amritsar to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3970. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Amritsar and Mumbai. On flights from ATQ - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Amritsar Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Amritsar to Mumbai flight leave from Amritsar airport?The first flight from Amritsar departs at 09:10 from Amritsar Airport and reaches Mumbai Airport at 11:40.
- At what time does the last Amritsar to Mumbai flight depart from Amritsar airport?The last Amritsar to Mumbai flight departs at 18:10 from Amritsar Airport and reaches Mumbai Airport at 20:40.
- On a direct flight from Amritsar to Mumbai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Amritsar to Mumbai, the aerial distance covered is 1417 km. There are a total number of 5 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Amritsar to Mumbai flight?The journey time for a Amritsar to Mumbai flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 25 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Amritsar and Mumbai.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Amritsar to Mumbai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Amritsar to Mumbai everyday?There are 5 flights that fly from Amritsar to Mumbai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Amritsar to Mumbai in the next 30 days?₹3970 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Amritsar to Mumbai in the next 30 days. Book from 5 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Amritsar to Mumbai weekly?There are 5 flights that fly from Amritsar to Mumbai weekly. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹3970.
- What is cheapest fare to Mumbai from Amritsar today?The cheapest fare from Amritsar to Mumbai is ₹3970. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Mumbai right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Amritsar to Mumbai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Amritsar to Mumbai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Amritsar to Mumbai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Mumbai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Mumbai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Amritsar to Mumbai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Amritsar to Mumbai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Amritsar?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Amritsar or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Amritsar to Mumbai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Amritsar to Mumbai flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Amritsar to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Amritsar - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Amritsar to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Located around 11 km from the city centre, Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport in Amritsar has a runway of 12,001 ft. In terms of passenger traffic, this traffic hold the 27th position in India. Travellers can commute to and from the airport very conveniently with various options in offer. You can take a taxi to reach the airport from the city or vice versa. The distance via a car can be covered in 30 minutes. You can also opt for a auto-rickshaw ride which will cover this distance in 20 minutes. There are also local rental companies that provide cars. You can hire a car from any reliable source. These options are available outside the terminal building. Please note that there are no bus or train services available near the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Serving thousands of flyers each day, Amritsar Airport ensures a great travel experience. The airport has all basic facilities to make flying convenient. For the smooth transition of bags from one place to another, there are luggage trolleys. If a passenger wants to access the internet, there is free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes within the premises. The airport endows you with various services like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. For some delicious food, there are number of eating joints at this airport. There is an option for duty free shopping here at the international terminal. You can also look around at various other basic shopping outlets present here.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Amritsar is a great city of Punjab which is home to various religious centres, spiritual hubs, natural beauty, Golden Temple and delicious cuisines. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Amritsar. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar.
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is counted among the top 5 airports in the country. The airport is growing at a fast pace in terms of passenger traffic and is also ranked as 35th busiest airport globally. It is strategically located at a distance of approximately 12 km from the city centre. Commutation to and from the airport is not a task as public transport is easily available. As there are two terminals in the airport for domestic and international flights, transportation facilities are provided. You can book Sedans and SUVs at a price of about Rs.245 and Rs.700 respectively. Also, if you want to avoid the traffic, you can opt to travel by train. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle (East) and from international terminal is the Andheri (East). Metro facilities will also be provided soon.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the largest city in the country and is home to India’s most famous film industry. Also, the city is home to the Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to this destination from across the globe. Whether monsoons or summers, nothing can kill the spirit of this dynamic city. To avoid scorching summers, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Amritsar to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct₹7193
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7193
- 26 Oct₹6866
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6866
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct
- 29 Oct
- 30 Oct₹6267
- Amritsar to Mumbai by Vistara Airline from INR 6267
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov
- 02 Nov₹5043
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5043
- 03 Nov
- 04 Nov₹4762
- Amritsar to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4762
- 05 Nov₹4890
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4890
- 06 Nov₹4687
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4687
- 07 NovJet Airways
- 08 Nov₹5858
- Amritsar to Mumbai by Airline from INR 5858
- 09 Nov₹7193
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7193
- 10 Nov₹8271
- Amritsar to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 8271
- 11 Nov₹12888
- Amritsar to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 12888
- 12 Nov₹8644
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 8644
- 13 Nov₹6850
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6850
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov₹6792
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6792
- 16 Nov
- 17 Nov₹5287
- Amritsar to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5287
- 18 Nov
- 20 Nov₹6345
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6345
- 22 Nov₹5190
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5190
- 23 Nov₹5670
- Amritsar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5670
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com