Amritsar to New Delhi FlightsBook Amritsar to New Delhi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4019. Approximately 25 flights of different airlines fly between Amritsar and New Delhi. On flights from ATQ - DEL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Amritsar New Delhi Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Amritsar to New Delhi?The first flight from Amritsar to New Delhi departs at 06:55 and arrives New Delhi at 08:00.
- When is the last flight from Amritsar to New Delhi?The last flight from Amritsar’s departs at 23:55 and arrives New Delhi at 00:00.
- What will be the aerial distance between Amritsar and New Delhi in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Amritsar to New Delhi is 405 km in a direct flight. Approximately 25 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Amritsar to New Delhi flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Amritsar to New Delhi flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 05 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹4019. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Amritsar and New Delhi?The cabin baggage limit on Amritsar to New Delhi flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Amritsar to New Delhi flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.13 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Amritsar to New Delhi flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Amritsar to New Delhi. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Amritsar to New Delhi, how many flights fly on this route everyday?25 flights fly on Amritsar to New Delhi route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Amritsar to New Delhi in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹4019 would be the lowest airfare for a Amritsar to New Delhi flight, in the next 30 days. There are 25 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Amritsar to New Delhi, how many weekly flights fly on this route?25 weekly flights fly on Amritsar to New Delhi route. The prices of these flights vary from Amritsar to New Delhi. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Amritsar to New Delhi for today?The cheapest fare from Amritsar to New Delhi for today is ₹4019. The fare usually varies between Amritsar and New Delhi.
- How to book tickets online from Amritsar to New Delhi?Book tickets from Amritsar to New Delhi via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to New Delhi flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to New Delhi flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Amritsar to New Delhi flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Amritsar to New Delhi flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Amritsar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Amritsar is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Amritsar to New Delhi flight?To change the travelling date for Amritsar to New Delhi flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Amritsar to New Delhi Flight Fares
|Amritsar - New Delhi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Amritsar to New Delhi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Amritsar Airport
Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is located 11 km from the city of Amritsar. It has a runway of 12,001 ft and stands at the 27th spot in terms of passenger traffic in India. Amritsar Airport can be reached via taxi or auto-rickshaw. These are available outside the terminal building. There is no connection by bus or train between Amritsar Airport and city centre. You can take a taxi and reach the airport or vice versa within 30 minutes. An auto-rickshaw ride between these two places will take around 20 minutes. You can also opt for a local car rental company that are available at the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Amritsar Airport serves thousands of passengers each day. To make the flying experience better for travellers, the airport has number of facilities. For example, there are luggage trolleys to help passengers move around their bags conveniently. There is free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes to keep the passengers entertained. To treat your hunger pangs, the airport has various eating joints serving fresh food. Other than this, you will get all the basic things around like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines and more. For shopping, there are duty free shops at the international terminal. There are also other basic shopping outlets available.
Best Time To Visit Amritsar
Thronged by tourists every day, Amritsar is home to many religious centres and spiritual hubs. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the best places to visit in Amritsar. November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 49°C. Monsoons in Amritsar are amazing which falls during the months of July, August, September and October. Winter months in Amritsar are joyful as the temperature is -4°C during the nights.
New Delhi Details
How To Travel To Delhi Airport
To reach Indira Gandhi International Airport, one can simply book a cab from any part of Delhi. Also, Delhi Metro is one of the fastest and easiest ways to commute to the airport. From New Delhi metro station, one can take the first metro which leaves at 4:45 am (all days) and the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21 then the first train leaves at 4:45 am (all days) and the last train leaves at 11:15 pm. Also, if you wish to travel by bus, then you can board a bus from ISBT Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first bus to leave is at 12:04 am and the last bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. And if you are travelling from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar then opt for the first bus which leaves around 8:15 am and the last bus leaves at 6:29 pm.
Facilities At Delhi Airport
Services like fast food joints, ATMs, cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Delhi Airport. Even one can find airport express metro ticket counters here. For medical care and emergencies, one can visit Medanta at T3, T1D, and T3. If you are looking for ATMs of banks such as Allahabad, Canara, Citibank, IndusInd, Kotak Mahindra, Punjab National Bank, and Yes Bank head to T3, T1D, T1 (both domestic and international). There is Central Bank of India at T3 (international) and Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international) to exchange foreign currencies. Also, the lost items are kept at Delhi airport for 3 months.
Best Time To Visit Delhi
Delhi, the bustling capital of the country, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. From bustling markets to serene parks, from historic sites to plush malls, the city has everything to attract travellers. To soak in all the city has to offer, visiting during the right season is very important. The best time to visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. Temperature during these months doesn’t go above 25 degree celsius and is the best time to explore the city. Delhi experiences extreme summers when temperature go above 45 degree Celsius.
Amritsar to New Delhi Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Aug
- 25 Aug₹3889
- Amritsar to New Delhi by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3889
- 26 Aug
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug₹4018
- Amritsar to New Delhi by IndiGo Airline from INR 4018
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug₹1971
- Amritsar to New Delhi by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1971
- 31 Aug₹2052
- Amritsar to New Delhi by IndiGo Airline from INR 2052
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep₹2290
- Amritsar to New Delhi by IndiGo Airline from INR 2290
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep₹2428
- Amritsar to New Delhi by Air India Airline from INR 2428
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep
- 18 Sep
- 19 Sep
- 20 Sep
- 21 Sep
- 22 Sep₹2052
- Amritsar to New Delhi by IndiGo Airline from INR 2052
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org