Amritsar to Riyadh FlightsBook Amritsar to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Amritsar and Riyadh. On flights from ATQ - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Amritsar Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- How far is Amritsar to Riyadh by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Amritsar to Riyadh is approximately 2853 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Amritsar Airport to Riyadh Airport is about 11 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Amritsar to Riyadh.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Riyadh from Amritsar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Amritsar to Riyadh, there are 11 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Riyadh easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Amritsar to Riyadh?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Amritsar to Riyadh with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Amritsar to Riyadh flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Riyadh flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Amritsar to Riyadh flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Amritsar to Riyadh flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Amritsar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Amritsar is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Amritsar to Riyadh)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Amritsar to Riyadh flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
The Amritsar airport is the 27th busiest airport of India in terms of passenger traffic. It is also popularly known as Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport and is the major one for the state of Punjab. The city centre, known as the Amritsar City chowk is situated around 11 km from the airport. This distance can be easily covered in 30 minutes, if you are using a car to commute. If you are using an auto-rickshaw for the commute, it might just take 20 minutes. There are no bus services or train services available. If you wish to travel the distance between the airport and city centre in a more convenient way, you can hire a pre-paid taxi.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Amritsar Airport is a well-designed space with various facilities to keep the passengers comfortable. For the convenience of the flyers, some important facilities like luggage trolleys are available. There is also Wi-Fi that can be used for free for the first 30 minutes. The airport has number of options for refreshments as well.You can spend some time at the snack bar before taking off.If you wish to shop, visit various shops selling essentials and other tidbits.There is also duty free shopping available at the international terminal.Other facilities at this airport include pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
To explore mind-blowing architectural wonders like Golden Temple, visit the amazing city of Punjab, Amritsar. There are several places to visit in Amritsar like Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid. The best time to visit Amritsar is from the months of November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) in this amazing place should be avoided as the temperature varies between somewhere 35°C - 49°C. July, August, September and October are the months when this gorgeous city gets rainfall. For the winter season, Amritsar’s temperature is -4°C.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Visiting a country is never complete without local interaction, and language constitutes as a very important part of any cultural identity. The cultural heritage of Riyadh is built on the same foundation of a myriad of languages ranging from Arabic, English, Gulf Arabic to the minority ones such as Tagalog, Rohingya and Urdu. Riyadh will therefore provide to be an easy blending ground for people who love to socialize. The summers are extremely hot and dry with temperatures rising as far as 52 degree celsius.The weather conditions are pretty pleasant during the latter months of the year making it the best time to visit Riyadh.
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA