Baghdogra to Dhaka FlightsBook Baghdogra to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Baghdogra and Dhaka. On flights from IXB - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bagdogra Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Baghdogra to Dhaka, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Baghdogra to Dhaka, the aerial distance covered is 392 km. There are a total number of 9 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Baghdogra to Dhaka flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Baghdogra to Dhaka everyday?There are 9 flights that fly from Baghdogra to Dhaka everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Baghdogra to Dhaka, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Baghdogra to Dhaka flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Baghdogra to Dhaka flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Baghdogra to Dhaka flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Dhaka.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Baghdogra to Dhaka flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Baghdogra to Dhaka flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Baghdogra?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Baghdogra or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Baghdogra to Dhaka flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Baghdogra to Dhaka flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Bagdogra Airport
Bagdogra International Airport is the major airplane terminal for North Bengal and Sikkim. Factually, it connects to major Indian cities like Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Guwahati with regular flights. The central point of the city which is Siliguri is 9 km away from the airport. Nearest bus station to Bagdogra airport is situated 4 km away. You'll be able board intermittent transport from here. The closest railway station is also 4 km away from the airport which interfaces major railheads. If none of these options suit you, board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport. Book this taxi for travelling within the city or for outstation travel purposes.
Facilities at Bagdogra International Airport
With number of modern facilities for the comfort of passengers, Bagdogra Airport is well designed and well-equipped. Domestic terminal has 2 hand baggage check-in counters and cargo check. You will also find STD and ISD booths here. Connecting major Indian cities, Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways, SpiceJet are some of the domestic flights that operate from Bagdogra. You fill also find facilities like free luggage trolleys, baggage services, wheelchairs, assistance for the elderly and physically challenged people, snack bar, juice counter, etc. International Terminal has a duty - free shop as well.Druk Air operates international flights at this airport.It connects to Paro in Bhutan and Bangkok.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
There are several great and economical ways to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport like hiring a white, black or yellow coloured Dhaka taxi. The taxis are a convenient way to travel in the city especially to the airport. Also, for getting the best deal to negotiate with the driver. The next way is to travel by train. As Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located at a great place which is opposite to the airport. The next reliable transportation option in Dhaka is auto rickshaw. Even travelling to Gulistan Bus Station and then boarding a bus to the airport is also a great transportation option in Dhaka.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are 3 terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (Terminal 1 and 2 for international purpose while terminal 3 for domestic purpose). The ground floor of Dhaka Airport is the arrival deck while the upper floor is the departures hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has amazing services which include baggage services, assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, prayer room, customs counter, currency exchange counter, and customs halls. There are many duty-free shops, good restaurants, and, food & beverage counters as well. Also, great news for economy travellers! Now buy a pass to relax at the airport lounges (shower facility available).
Bagdogra Airport Details
Name : Bagdogra Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA