Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Baghdogra and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from IXB - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bagdogra Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Baghdogra and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur is 2979 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Baghdogra and Kuala Lumpur?The cabin baggage limit on Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur?Book tickets from Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Baghdogra?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Baghdogra is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur flight?To change the travelling date for Baghdogra to Kuala Lumpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Bagdogra Airport
Bagdogra International Airport is the major airport of North Bengal and Sikkim. It is a bustling portal for flyers connected through cities like Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Guwahati. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 9 km.The bus stand is situated 4 km from the airport. The Bagdogra railway station is also located 4 km from the airport and is the largest railway hub of the region. Passengers can use modes like auto rickshaws or taxis to reach any of these two spots. Bagdogra Airport has a prepaid taxi booth outside from where one can book a car for travel within the city or outside.
Facilities at Bagdogra International Airport
Bagdogra Airport has passenger facilities at both domestic and international terminals. You can facilities like free luggage trolleys, baggage services, wheelchairs, assistance for the elderly and physically challenged people, snack bar, juice counter, etc. The airport has ISD and STD booths present at both terminals. There are 2 hand baggage check-in counters along with cargo check at domestic terminal. Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways, SpiceJet are some of the domestic flights that operate from Bagdogra, connecting to major Indian cities. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. Druk Air has international flights at this airport. It flies from Bagdogra to Paro in Bhutan and Bangkok.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is Malaysia’s most commonly used airport. Taking a bus shuttle from KL Sentral station is the cheapest and also, the most convenient way to get to the airport and vice versa. The fastest mode of transportation between the city and the airport is the KLIA Express train, which takes only 28 - 30 minutes. The train departs from the central Kuala Lumpur Stations, KL Sentral. The train operates every 15 minutes, so you can leave at a normal time and not be late for your flight. If you want your own space and comfort, you can hail a taxi (regular or premium) from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day or night.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Blending all the cultures together, the Malay, Chinese and Indian communities of Kuala Lumpur are the part of its lively mix. The city is blessed with aroma-covered, colourfully decorated mosques and temples. It has a myriad of attractions, various delightful shopping spots, and an authentic food treat. Plan a trip to this place and enjoy sightseeing across the city. The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. This city witnesses a hot and humid weather which gets better with rain every now and then. The temperature remains between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. If you are looking to travel in drier months, then plan a visit between December and February or May and August.
Bagdogra Airport Details
Name : Bagdogra Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA