Baghdogra to Pasighat FlightsBook Baghdogra to Pasighat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Baghdogra and Pasighat. On flights from IXB - IXT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bagdogra Pasighat Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Baghdogra to Pasighat through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Baghdogra and Pasighat is 709 km. There are about 3 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Baghdogra to Pasighat flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Baghdogra to Pasighat flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Pasighat, how many flights fly to this destination from Baghdogra everyday?To reach Pasighat, there are 3 flights that fly to this destination from Baghdogra everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Pasighat, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Baghdogra?To reach Pasighat, there are 3 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Baghdogra. The price ranges from Baghdogra to Pasighat. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Baghdogra to Pasighat through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Baghdogra to Pasighat. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Baghdogra to Pasighat flights?The check-in baggage limit for Baghdogra to Pasighat flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Pasighat airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Baghdogra to Pasighat flights?For Baghdogra to Pasighat flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Baghdogra?If you are flying from Baghdogra, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Baghdogra to Pasighat flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Baghdogra to Pasighat flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Reach Bagdogra Airport
Bagdogra International Airport sees a huge footfall of passengers each day. It is situated around 9 km from the city of Siliguri and connect all major cities like Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Guwahati. It is the major airport for North Bengal and Sikkim. If a passenger wishes to travel to and fro from the airport, there are various options that he or she can opt for. The nearest railway station is the Bagdogra railway station situated around 4 km from the airport. It is the largest railway hub of the region. The bus stand is also not far away. It is also just 4 km away and has number intermittent buses for passengers. One can easily reach the railway station or the bus stand from the airport and vice versa via auto rickshaws or cabs. The Bagdogra International Airport has a prepaid taxi booth outside. One can book a cab for intercity travel or for travelling outstation.
Facilities at Bagdogra International Airport
Bagdogra Airport has passenger facilities at both domestic and international terminals. You can facilities like free luggage trolleys, baggage services, wheelchairs, assistance for the elderly and physically challenged people, snack bar, juice counter, etc. The airport has ISD and STD booths present at both terminals. There are 2 hand baggage check-in counters along with cargo check at domestic terminal. Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways, SpiceJet are some of the domestic flights that operate from Bagdogra, connecting to major Indian cities. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. Druk Air has international flights at this airport. It flies from Bagdogra to Paro in Bhutan and Bangkok.
How To Reach At Pasighat Airport
The most economical way to reach Pasighat Domestic Airport (IATA: IXT) is to travel by the government-owned bus service of the city. The other more reliable and faster way to get to the airport is by tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. If you want to ride the bus, you must leave for the airport as early as possible, as the bus can be sometimes irregular. Make note of the fact that Uber and Ola do not provide cab services in Agartala as of 2018. The airport operates only Alliance Air flights right now and they fly to only Guwahati and Kolkata thrice a week.
Facilities At Pasighat Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the domestic and the only terminal of Pasighat Airport (IXT) in Pasighat like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. The airport complex also has several snack bars where you can enjoy a good meal before your flight. You can also pick up books or magazines from a book stall to keep yourself occupied during your flight.
Best Time To Visit Pasighat
Pasighat is the gateway to Arunachal Pradesh and is a gorgeous place to explore by the nature lovers. Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing are some of the best places to visit in Pasighat. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from November, December, January, February, March till April. Summers (April to June) in this stunning town should be avoided by the travellers as the temperature varies between 30°C - 35°C. Pasighat experiences a good amount of showers between the months of July to September. Pasighat is somewhere 17-12°C during the winters and is the best time to be explored by tourists.
Bagdogra Airport Details
Name : Bagdogra Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available