Baghdogra to Shirdi FlightsBook Baghdogra to Shirdi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Baghdogra and Shirdi. On flights from IXB - SAG, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bagdogra Shirdi Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Baghdogra and Shirdi in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Baghdogra to Shirdi is 1608 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Baghdogra and Shirdi?The cabin baggage limit on Baghdogra to Shirdi flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Baghdogra to Shirdi, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Baghdogra to Shirdi route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Baghdogra to Shirdi, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Baghdogra to Shirdi route. The prices of these flights vary from Baghdogra to Shirdi. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Baghdogra to Shirdi?Book tickets from Baghdogra to Shirdi via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Baghdogra to Shirdi flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Baghdogra to Shirdi flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Baghdogra to Shirdi flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Baghdogra to Shirdi flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Baghdogra?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Baghdogra is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Baghdogra to Shirdi flight?To change the travelling date for Baghdogra to Shirdi flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Reach Bagdogra Airport
Bagdogra International Airport is the main airport for the state North Bengal and Sikkim. In accordance to the statistics, it is has the major flights from Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Guwahati. Siliguri is the main city and its distance from the airport is 9 km. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. The nearest bus stand from the airport is located around 4 km. You can board a state bus from this point. Also, there is a railway station which is also 4 km from the airport and is known as the largest railway hub of the region. If you want a more convenient option, choose to travel by a taxi. Board this outside the airport and travel within the city or outside.
Facilities at Bagdogra International Airport
Bagdogra Airport in Siliguri serves passengers with its well designed and well-equipped premises. The airport has two terminals- domestic and international. To feed yourself to some great food, visit the various snack bars and juice centres at this airport. Other facilities include luggage wrapping, trolleys, wheelchair with escorts, mobile recharging points, duty free shopping, pre-paid taxis, etc. Domestic terminal has STD and ISD booths. It also comprises of 2 hand baggage check-in counters besides a cargo check. The flights that operate from this terminal include Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways and SpiceJet. Druk Air operates from the international terminal and links to Paro in Bhutan and Bangkok from Bagdogra.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Located in Kakdi Village, almost 14 km away from the city centre, Shirdi Domestic Airport You can either hire a cab, opt for the state-owned bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. Make a note that Ola cab has not started operating in Shirdi.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Located about 14 km away from the city centre, Shirdi Domestic Airport (SAG) has facilities ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants available at its one and only terminal, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international deck of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. Emergency Medical Assistance, available 24*7, is also provided to those in need.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
The small Indian town of Shirdi is visited by tourists all over the year. The ardent followers of the famous 19th century saint “Sai Baba” spare no chance to visit and offer prayers to their deity. If you are one of them, or someone who is seeking solace and peace, Shirdi could be the next destination for you. The place now has its own Railway station and Airport, so reaching here is a piece of cake. There are numerous budget hotels around the place and commuting is also very easy with buses and autos available at almost all times. You can visit the place throughout the year but the best time to visit Shirdi will be in the months of December and February as winters make the climate very pleasant here and thermal stats are also in favor with temperature going down till 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
Bagdogra Airport Details
Name : Bagdogra Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121