Bali to Lucknow FlightsBook Bali to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Bali and Lucknow. On flights from DPS - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bali Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bali and Lucknow in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bali to Lucknow is 5387 km. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bali-Lucknow flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bali-Lucknow route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bali to Lucknow route each day?5 flights fly on Bali to Lucknow route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bali to Lucknow?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bali to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bali to Lucknow flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bali to Lucknow flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bali to Lucknow?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bali to Lucknow flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bali? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bali, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bali to Lucknow flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bali to Lucknow travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Ngurah Rai International Airport
Ngurah Rai International Airport, also called Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 km from Denpasar, the capital of Bali. There are many ways to reach the airport from the city centre. Taxis are the most reliable and convenient mode of transport. Private taxis as well as Ubers can be hired. The Bali Airport is accessible by public bus; only two buses go to the airport, namely Koridor II and Koridor VIII. Please note the bus timings before leaving and make sure you have some time in hand as they can be unreliable at times. There is a bus every 15 minutes and operate daily from 5 AM to 9 PM. If you don’t have much luggage, you can hire a motorbike taxi (Ojek) which is very popular in Bali.
Facilities at Bali Airport
Catering to passengers with two terminals, Denpasar International Airport is home to the most extravagant facilities, including ATMs, Currency Exchange Desks and Car Rentals. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Passengers can also avail free Wi-Fi for zero cost. There are also fixed computer stalls, which you can use if need be. It is also the ideal place for duty free shopping. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Here, you wouldn’t have to worry about the lack of entertainment options, as the airport has a children’s playgrounds, prayer rooms, spa, salons and more.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport (LKO), also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located about 12 km away from Lucknow city centre. To reach the airport from the city, you can board bus 24B from Charbagh Bus Station. The bus is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. For more convenience, you can book an Ola or Uber cab by simply downloading their apps. You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one international (T1) and one domestic (T2). Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops in the international terminal of the airport, available at both departure and arrival zones.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is one of the most wonderful and oldest cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 4-5 months in the city are superbly pleasant and really cold. The temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C and is a perfect time to visit famous national parks, museums, and monuments of Lucknow. Also, pack clothes that will protect from the cold when travelling to Lucknow as the temperature drops down. The temperature in the city during hot season is between somewhere 32°C and 40°C. 'City of Tehzeeb' remains in between 25°C and 35°C during the rainy season. Between 8°C-18°C, Lucknow experiences winters.
Bali Airport Details
Name : Ngurah Rai International Airport
Address : alan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Phone : 062 361 9351011
Email : NA
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com