Bangkok to Amritsar FlightsBook Bangkok to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8877. Approximately 17 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Amritsar. On flights from BKK - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bangkok and Amritsar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bangkok to Amritsar is 3288 km in a direct flight. Approximately 17 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bangkok and Amritsar?The cabin baggage limit on Bangkok to Amritsar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bangkok to Amritsar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?17 flights fly on Bangkok to Amritsar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Bangkok to Amritsar in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹8877 would be the lowest airfare for a Bangkok to Amritsar flight, in the next 30 days. There are 17 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Bangkok to Amritsar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?17 weekly flights fly on Bangkok to Amritsar route. The prices of these flights vary from Bangkok to Amritsar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Bangkok to Amritsar for today?The cheapest fare from Bangkok to Amritsar for today is ₹8877. The fare usually varies between Bangkok and Amritsar.
- How to book tickets online from Bangkok to Amritsar?Book tickets from Bangkok to Amritsar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Amritsar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Amritsar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Amritsar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bangkok to Amritsar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bangkok?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bangkok is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bangkok to Amritsar flight?To change the travelling date for Bangkok to Amritsar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Bangkok to Amritsar Flight Fares
|Bangkok - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bangkok to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a centrally located airport serving the city of Bangkok and nearby regions. To travel to the main city from the airport, public vans, airport taxis, buses, airport train and private vans are easily available. Public vans are available at gate number 1 and 8 of Arrival Terminal, which are situated at first floor. These vans are available at the airport from 5 AM to 10 PM. Other than this, passengers can opt for Airport taxis, which are available at gate 4 and gate 7. If travelling in a group of 5 to 8 people, booking a minibus is also a good idea. Service counter is located on the second floor, near Baggage Claim area.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi Airport is the main international airport connecting Thailand with all the other parts of the world. The entire airport is designed keeping in mind the convenience of the commuters. At the Departure, there are approximately 460 check-in counters and 60 passport control counters and at the arrivals there are around 83 passport control counters. The airport has a large baggage handling capacity of over 9,000 bags and hour. Thai food restaurants, Duty Free shops, WiFi, Children's Play Zone, internet café, waiting areas, ATMs, pay internet booth, roomy waiting lounges and VIP lounges ensure a wonderful travel experience.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Thailand, home to some of the most beautiful and serene beaches of the world, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. Bangkok, the capital of this kingdom, is one of the most popular destinations. From enjoying a tuk tuk ride in the bustling chinatown to taking a boat ride through the floating markets, there is a lot to explore in this mesmerising city. Bangkok experiences a tropical climate, which makes it hot and humid throughout the year. However the best time to visit Bangkok will be between the months of November and February. During these months, the humidity levels are the lowest and the weather is also pleasant.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Generally known as Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, the Amritsar Airport is a major airport connecting various cities across India. It possesses a runway of 12,001 ft. In fact, it is the 27th airport in India in terms of passenger traffic. While travelling between the two main points i.e., Amritsar City Chowk and Amritsar Airport, the distance covered is 11 kms. To cover this stretch, it takes around 30 minutes if travelling by a car. If travelling by an auto-rickshaw, it might take you 20 minutes. Sadly, the connectivity to and from airport is not supported by buses or trains. Other than these options, you can opt for pre-paid taxi services.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Ensuring a convenient journey to the passengers, Amritsar Airport offer number of facilities. For carrying the baggage comfortably, the airport has luggage trolleys. There is free Wi-Fi available at the airport for 30 minutes. For the comfort of the flyers, there is a cyber cafe, money exchange counter, pharmacy counters, ATMs, etc. The airport also has various eating joints serving a variety of delicious food. There are duty free shops available at the international terminal. Also, there are various basic outlets selling various items at retail prices. There is a free shuttle bus service that runs between the airport and the Golden Temple twice a day.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Amritsar, one of the most beautiful cities of Punjab is home to Golden Temple and several gorgeous architectural wonders. The best places to explore in Amritsar are Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid. The best time to visit Amritsar is from November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) should be avoided in Amritsar as the temperature touches 49°C. Amritsar experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to October. Amritsar is somewhere -4°C during the winters.
Bangkok to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Oct₹22753
- Bangkok to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 22753
- 25 Oct₹15074
- Bangkok to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 15074
- 06 Nov
- 07 Nov
- 10 Nov
- 12 Nov
- 13 Nov
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov₹17541
- Bangkok to Amritsar by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 17541
- 21 Nov₹16009
- Bangkok to Amritsar by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 16009
- 22 Nov₹10202
- Bangkok to Amritsar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 10202
- 24 Nov
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org